Chapter 12: Pro Hero 13! {Edited}

Hey guys! Heres your next chapter I hope you enjoy!

PS: If you don't remember your costume just go back to the chapter where it sais costume choice. You're gonna need it for this chapter. If there are errors I apologies. Just comment where the error is and I will fix it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

After the class cheered for me and whatever Iida and Yaoyorozu picked the class officers. After that, Aizawa woke up and started to explain to us about this training that we will be doing. "Todays training will be a little diffrent. You'll have 3 instructors. Me, All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." He said. Wow, 3 pros? Is that because of the break in?

"Sir? What kind of training is this?" Sero asked raising his hand. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters. Shipwrecks, and stuff like that." Aizawa explained and now everyone including me is excited to start. This is a good way to use diffrent powers but I need to be careful not to overuse them or im done for. Everyone erupted in a series of mermers talking about how awesome it will be to start doing real hero stuff and how excited they are to show off their powers.

"Guy! Im not finished explaining yet." Aizawa said making everyone shut up. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes." He said as he hit the button on a controller that takes out our costumes. Lucky for me, my costume got fixed so I'll be wearing it today. "But keep in mind that you haven't gotten use to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training is at an offset facility inside the school campus so we will be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready." He finished and with that we all got up.

"Hey Izuku. Will you be wearing your costume?" I asked as I got mine. "No. It hasn't been fixed. But I see yours has." He said and I nodded. I walked up to Uraraka and we walked to the girls changing room together.

Time skip ~

We were now standing outside of U.A waiting for everyone else. "Hey Deku? Why are you wearing your P.E clothe? Where's your costume at?" Uraraka asked once we walked up to Izuku. "You saw it after the Combat training. It was kinda trashed. Im still waiting on the support company to fix it up." he explained. "Alright come on. Let's start lining up." I told them and as soon as i said that Iida blew his whistle.

"Gather around class 1A. Using your student number for a 2 neat line so we can board the bus efficiently." He announced and Izuku and Uraraka sweat dropped. "Iida is kicking it into high gears as our class rep huh?" Izuku said. "Yep. Come on." I said and we all boarded the bus.

We were now boarded and on our way to wherever the training will be at. "The buses open layout ruined my boarding strategy." Iida complained. "Iida you really need to chill." Ashido said patting his back. "If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I wanna say. About you actually." Tsuyu said pointing at Izuku. "About me? What is it Asui?" He questioned. "I told you to call me Tsuyu" She said. "Oh Yeah...oops." Izuku said scratching the back of his head.

"Anyway, that power of yours. Isn't it a lot like All Mights?" She said and Izuku and I froze. "W-what really? You think so huh? I never really thought about that. I guess it is though I mean...." Izuku said but then he started to mumble random stuff. God Izuku your hopeless. "Yeah but All Might doesnt hurt himself when using his quirk. That makes a huge difference" I said and that made Izuku stop talking and he let out a relieved sigh. "Thanks." He said low enough so only i can hear. I just smiled.

"Still I bet its cool to have a similar quirk. You can do a lot of flashing stuff with it. My hardening quirk is super strong and can destroy bad guys during a fight but it dosnt look at all impressive." Eijiro said showing off his quirk. "Oh no way, I think its really awesome looking! Youre definitely pro material with a quirk like that. " Izuku said showing of his bright smile. When it comes to quirks he's always interested and his eyes shine brighter than normal. Its cute.