Chapter 6: Indoor Battle Test!✔️

Hiya! So I hope you guys chose a costume cus this is it...BATTLE TEST TIME! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that random test that Mr. Aizawa gave us, we all gathered together to see in what place we were in. "Alright time to give you your results. I ranked you all from best to worst. You should probably have an idea as to where you'r standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list. It's not worth going over each individual score." Mr. Aizawa announced as he pulled up the scores on his hologram. I was worried about who would be last. I mean today was our first day and the person whose last has to go home, I find that really unfair.

As I looked at the hologram I saw that I was in second right under someone named Momo Yaoyorozu. Under me was Shoto Todoroki. I looked down to see who was last and my face fell when I saw who it was. Izuku Midoriya. I looked over at him to see him pale. "Izuku..."

I felt horrible. He worked so hard to get here. This is so unfair!! Right as I was about to walk towards Aizawa to tell him a word or two of my own he spoke. "And I was lying, no one's going home." He said as he turned off the hologram.

...

....

......'Silence~~~~~'

"That was just a rational deception to make sure you guys gave it your all in the tests!" Mr. Aizawa said with a sickening smile. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!" I yelled out along with everyone else. That fucking bastard playing with us! He scared the living crap out of me dam it! I tried to calm down by breathing in and out and when I was calm I looked at Izuku to see his soul leaving his body.

"Im surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. Sorry I guess I probably should have said something." A girl with black spiky hair said laughing awkwardly. 'yes! You should have!' I said in my head as everyone glared at her except Izuku who was still pale and trying to hang onto his poor soul.

"Welp, that's it we're done for today. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom and read it over before tomorrow morning." Mr. Aizawa said as he walked away. I heard Izuku sigh before me. I walked next to him and patted him on the back. "Midoriya." Mr. Aizawa called. We looked at him as he walked towards us. "Take this and go have the old lady fix you up. Things are gonna be tougher tomorrow when your actual training begins. As for you (L/N), Im gonna make sure to go extra hard on you. I knew there was something diffrent about you. Maybe I should've read all of the students information before class began instead of taking my nap." He said as he gave izuku a pass to the nurse and walked away.

"Come on. I'll go to the nurse with you." I told Izuku as we made our way to the nurse's office. "well, we manage to make it thru the first day unharmed...sorta." I said wincing as I took a peak at his hurt finger. "Still...it bothers me that I was in last place. I mean there was so many things I failed. The only good score I got was on the ball throw. Im starting out at the bottom..." He said looking down in shame. "But that's a good thing..." I told him with a smile. He looked at me confused. "It's a good thing, because then when you get to the top, everyone will see how much you grew from where you are right now. Even All Might will see and all of the other pro heroes who teach here. I know you will make it, no doubt about that. We have 3 years here so keep trying and don't give up! Cus heros never give up!" I said with a determined smile and a fist in the air.

Izuku had wide eyes but he smiled back at me and gave me a sudden hug. "Thanks...for everything...and for always supporting me and being here." He began to say as he backed up and looked at me making me blush a little. "We made a promise when we were kids...I don't intend to break it anytime soon or ever for that matter. So I promise I won't give up..." He whispered as we stared into eachother's eyes. I gave him a soft smile as he returned it his cheeks a little red which's I found extremely cute. This is exactly why I fell in love with him...he's just so cute and sweet. Who wouldn't love someone like him?