Horror Lies Ahead

Chapter 6

Robert's POV

I woke up before Aaron did, so I made him breakfast in bed. Eggs, bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms, toast and a cup of tea.

I took it up to him and woke him up and said "Babe, I've made you breakfast." He sat up, rubbing his eyes and yawning, looking like a baby and a teddy bear all in one and I had to not squeak at how adorable he looked.

We sat in comfortable silence as we ate our breakfast in bed.

I finished before him, so I waited for him to finish his, before taking our plates down.

When I got back up there, he said "Thank you, babe. That was really nice."

I replied "You're welcome. I think we should get dressed and then I'm going to take you out on a proper date as an official and out couple, if you don't mind that is."

Aaron said "No, I love it. Shower first, though."

After we showered, we went downstairs and Chas and Paddy asked where we were going and we told them our plans for the day and they were fine with it.

Aaron's POV

We got into Robert's car and he started driving as I turned on the radio.

I settled on Capital FM and we sang along to the songs we knew. Robert was singing and looking at me to the road and back to me for a while too long because as I looked to the road, we were heading for a road that was being rebuilt and was a dead end and I shouted "Robert, look out!"

But it was too late, we crashed awfully and we were flying through the air and then everything went black and deathly silent...