Two.

The elevator door opened with a 'ding', the heels of a person clicking against the marble floor before she met the carpet of the common room. She took a seat by the bar, twirling round in her seat with an amazed look bestowed upon her face as she marvelled up at the rooms chandelier.

She hummed a tune to herself, fingernails tapping at the oak bar top as her bright, green eyes scanned over the room. It was just her and her own thoughts until the elevator dinged once more and two more people entered the room, clearly in a heated conversation until they heard another voice.

"Oh good! You're here!"

A gun was cocked and an arrow was drawn back instantly, the two on high alert immediately as they scanned the room for this voice before finding the girl at the bar.

She grinned a large grin, the tooth markings on her cheeks stretching to make her smile look bigger, even though her face was concealed by her hat shadowing it. Hopping of the bar, she trodded over to the two and effortlessly dodged the lead bullet, that was shot by the red head. The sound of glass shattering filled the suffocating silence and the unknown girl just grinned once more as she bounced over to the two and shook their hands as they lowered their weapons in shock.

"JARVIS? Get the others in here" the blonde ordered as this girl continued shaking the red heads hands with a goofy smile and a light giggle.

It was only moment later that four more people came rushing into the room, two blondes and two brunettes. The girl dropped the red heads grip and squealed in joy before rushing to the new figures and also shaking their hands before standing before all six of them.

"Hi!" She waved.

"Who are you?" The red head questioned, grasping at her gun incase this woman finally decided to make a move.

"My names Madeline...I'm not from here"

"What are yours motives here? You work for Hydra? How did you get in here?" One of the blondes asked, arms crossed over his broad chest as he sported a look of authority.

"I seek your help, the place where I'm from, it's slowly edging into corruption because of the queen who now rules it"

"Listen kid, we can't stop royalty." The brunette dressed in a black Sabbath tee replied, huffing slightly as he downed a glass of scotch.

"Wait a minute, the mismatched clothes, red hair, top hat. When you say you're not from here, you really mean your not from Earth or any other planet...do you?" The other Brunette questioned, scanning Madeline up and down.

"I'm otherwise known as the MadHatter" she informed cheerfully, shifting about in her heels as they all watched it.

"Pfft, prove it" the smallest blonde scoffed and Madeline just shrugged before nodding.

Raising her hand, she flicked her top hat up to reveal her tooth marks printed along her mouth and cheeks.
She heard faint gasps from the team but the only other female didn't seem too convinced.

"How do we know that it's just not simply a tattoo?"

Madeline then proved them wrong, the skin of her cheeks splitting to make a grin that actually reached her cheeks just like the marks did and this time the gasps were very audible.

"Believe me now?" She questioned, flipping her blood red locks of her shoulders.

"But how? It's just a fairy tale?" The smaller brunette muttered and a smile slipped its way onto her lips.

"Imagination stems from somewhere...Carrol's just so happened to be based of a real dimension. A dimension known as Wonderland"

"This is absolutely crazy"

"Stark, there's a God in your presence You accepted that, why can't you accept this?" The red head questioned.

"Lady Natasha, have you accepted this series of events?" The burly blonde questioned with a booming voice that the Hatter grinned over.

"Far from it, but she is here, right before us, so why don't we all come to terms with it now?" The lady now revealed as Natasha huffed, crossing her arms over her chest as she stalked around Madeline and looked her up and down like a predator would with its prey.

"What is it you want?"

"The white Queen, she sent me to bond with your team, create ties and links with you all. I will help you and give you any information you wish on Wonderland and in return...when the time nears...you help fight our war" she informed, her face changed from its usual grin to a passionate look that the Avengers took serious.

"Guess we better get aquatinted"

Once more, a grin split onto the MadHatters face.