Twenty One.

They were on the jet and at Siberia before any of them could even realise, one by one leaving the air craft and meeting the harsh colds of the snow.

"Bucky, Clint, your both on rooftop views. Anybody who escapes. shoot 'em down. Stark, Sam, Rhodes, Parker, your on arial view, keep the perimeter up and don't let anyone get further than 20 meters out. Vision, Wanda, you take East Wing. T'challa, Natasha, you take West. Lang, Thor, your in south. I'll take North. Hulk...smash" Steve finished the plan but one certain fighter was left with a confused look on her face.

"Steve?...what about me?" She called, boots trudging through the snow as she moved closer to the blonde super soldier.

"Your in the main hall, take out the Soldier, their not all dead" Steve murmured, seeming to have an inner conflict with himself as to let her do this or not.

"Aye aye Captain" she smirked, twisting her top hat further onto her head as she clenched her metal hand in determination and excitement.

"Let's do this" Natasha smirked and the two other girls grinned in agreement.

Bucky and Clint quickly got in place, along with Sam, Rhodes and Stark. The others partnered up, readying themselves for the fight that was about to take place. Madeline just moved her way towards the metal doors, a careless look on her face before she threw her metal fist out and slammed it against the door, instantly slamming it open.

She trotted inside, boots clacking against the metal of the floor as she and the other made their way inside.
Everything was silent, no one making a single noise until Hatter grew bored of the silence.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!" She screeched and instantly an Agent came sprinting out the door, gun blazing bullets at the mad women.

A cackle left her lips as she dodged all the oncoming lead bullets in a heart beat, the other scattering to their allocated locations but Steve staying with her. Her eyes narrowed at the Agent and she lunged for him, hands gripping at the side of his head and twisting until they both heard a sickening 'crack'.

The Agents body slumped to the floor and Madeleine's stole his gun before  the two carried on as if nothing ever happened. It was all quite until Madeline and Steve came upon the hall of the facility and more than three Winter Soldiers were waiting.

She sucked in a harsh breathe, anticipating the fight to come and perhaps her death. Steve noticed her change in demeanour and gripped her hand reassuringly.

"You got this, once we've cleared the wings we're all coming to help you. You got this?" He whispered, squeezing her hand the once before releasing it and readying himself to run through the hall and into the North wing.

"I got this" she reassured, her boots shuffling against the metal floor as she stood in a defensive stance.

Steve nodded at her the once before sprinting straight past the Winter Soldiers and grabbing their attention. It was Madeleine's job to divert that attention to her.

"Hey!" She called, raising her gun and cocking it at the three men's faces shifted to her.
"Come and get me" she taunted before shooting at one of them and watching as he easily dodged by turning his body away.

The only female lunged forward, one leg wrapped around Hatters neck and the other around her waist as she twisted her body and threw her against the wall. Madeline dropped to the floor, coughing and grunting in pain as the wind was knocked out of her.

The blonde haired female super soldier scoffed in amusement, finding humour in Madeline coming off as so weak.
Madeline shakily tried to stand but the female shoved her heeled foot into her back, pushing her back down whilst laughing.

"Stay down Kid" she laughed, cold blue eyes staring down at Jacksons crumpled form.

"Where is my prescription?..." Madeline mumbled, slowly twisting her body as the Winter Soldier slowly moved away from her, deeming her as defeated.

"Doctor, Doctor please listen..." she giggled softly, standing with a huff but leaving her head drooped.

"My brain...is scattered" she confessed, inching closer towards the three.

A giggle then left her lips as she snapped her head up and flicked her hat up, revealing her face and causing a revolted look to form on the threes faces. She tilted her head to the side, her face splitting into a grin as green smoke formed at her feet and hands.

"You can be Alice, I'll be the Mad Hatter"