Fifteen.

Clank!

The dagger dropped to the floor in a puddle of sticky red liquid, blood smeared around as it wobbled to a halt.
Madeline looked down in shock, eyes wide as one hand was pressed against the wound to stop the bleeding.
The guard looked at her in shock, surprised that he was successful in actually landing a hit, considering the state of his colleague was in.

He chuckled nervously, internally celebrating his victory a he scanned his opponents shocked and agony twisted expression. That was until her green eyes narrowed and her mouth flipped into a straight line. Well, as straight as it could go. She dropped her hands limply as her side, a purple blade forming into her grasp that she clenched her fists around.

The guard began sputtering, begging for his life when a look of murder crossed the fairy tale characters cold face. He fell on his backside and shuffled backwards, trying to get as far away as possible from her as she slowly advanced. Then his back hit the wall. Terror set in like a ton of bricks as she stopped before him and raised her weapon.

"P-please!" He cried.

Her face didn't change, she just cocked her head to the side and glared down at him.
The caged heroes watched as Hatter edged slowly to killing her opponent.

"They won't hear your cries in hell"

With that, the Vorpal sword plunged into his heart and he slumped instantly. Blood dripping down the blade as she snatched it out of his flesh and sent it away.

"Chess? Make stark see just what Bucky had to go through, no matter what a grunge can't form between the three of them" she finally replied the to the cat, huffing in pain before moving to Sam's cells and grinning at him though the glass.

"Hey Crazy!" He grinned, winking at her as she winked back.
"Letting me out?" He questioned.

"Course sugar, stand back" she announced and as he did, she drove her metal hand into the glass, making it instantly shatter and setting him free.

She did the same process for Clint and Scott but took a different approach for Wanda who sat frail and unmoving in her cell. Madeline snapped her fingers and was instantly inside the cell, standing next to the brunette.
She knelt down behind her and delicately tugged of the collar and straight jacket.

Wanda shakily stood with the help of Hatter and Madeline couldn't help but envelope the girl into a hug.
Wanda sighed and returned the gesture, feeling her steely demeanour melt away as the autumn haired girl smiled an encouraging smile her way that she just had to return.

"Let's get you outta here"

Gripping her hands, the two flashed outside the cell and were back with the three guys. Hatter let go of Wanda's hand and Clint took the witches hand as replacement.

"Ross isn't here" Natasha came rushing into the room, a gash on her forehead and lip as well as some red patches in her neck that indicated the probability of her skin bruising in that area.

"He will probably be at the compound" Sam answered as the six made their way out of the room.

"T'challa is at the tower with the man, the three idiots fight is slowing down. I had to resort to my human form to get them that way though" Chess informed.

"Good job, thank you Chess" Hatter replied, following Natasha down the corridor with Sam by her side and the others not that far behind.

"Where we headed?" Scott questioned in a hum.

"The jet, I've already loaded all your suits and weapons aboard. Where we heading Mads?" Natasha questioned.

"The tower...that's where T'challa is with the man. The other four should be there soon"

She didn't hear Natasha's reply or anyone speaking after that. Her limbs felt like lead and she felt drunk with fatigue. Her head pounded and spun ana she felt sick to her stomach. Her vision was filled with black dots and she was seeing more than one Natasha.
This was the effect of using too much magic and getting stabbed in the abdomen that was still currently bleeding out.

"S...a...m" she groaned out, her body swaying before she attempted to grip at his arm to steady herself but fell straight to the floor instead.

The others all stopped and were instantly alert and frantic as they saw her crumpled form on the floor. Wilson scooped her up into his arms bridle style and stormed ahead of the others to the jet, they were quick in tow. Boarding the air craft,  Madeline was lay onto the seats as Natasha and Clint sat in the cockpit and started up the jet. Scott quickly found a medical kit and Sam, along with the help of Scott and Wanda patched her up.

Her Stab wound was cleansed and stitched before dressed by bandages wrapped around her abdomen. They cleansed any other odd gashes that were here and there in her skin and also held an ice pack they had found in a cooler against her right eye that was turning into a black eye.

"She passed out because of something else. Not just because of the stab wound, what was it?" Clint asked, not shifting his line of sight from the window as he spoke whilst manoeuvring through the air.

"She is fine. She has over exerted herself with using her magic, she's done too much and needs to regenerate. She should be awake in a couple of hours, a days rest should be best" Wanda informed, looking to Natasha who sat in the co-pilots seat and nodded.

She would be fine.