Those Darn Crayons

Authors Notes

yohoho my maties – sorry it took forever to do this chapter, ‘im so fat n lazy n all. Anyway it took me so long cuz I’m trying to not let the story deteriorate as the chapters go on. So tell me if this one is alright?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I lay on my back staring up at the deliciousness atop of me. I am le 16, pretty average looks – above average knockers *wink wink* - would probably had a boyfriend by this age if I wasn't such a hopeless romantic. A situation like this I never imagined would have occurred till I was in my fifties. I am literally that bad.

Being this as it may.. I am not “unspoilt.” Yes, as I dare not to admit it. My cherry has been popped. My apple has been plucked. My purity has been bartered. I have had my first …*ahem*

Kiss.

I know its contradictory but let me justify my actions. *ahem* It was preschool! Tommy Henderson had the most fabulous array of crayons I’ve seen. in MY LIFE!! And the pastels wove out such creamy textures onto the paper – I COULDN'T RESIST! Tommy was short and a bit chubby – far from my idea of fingerlicking good. Snotty little brat, wouldn't share them with me unless I kissed him! I was taken advantage of I say! Anway this is straying from the topic. That was the beginning of my love life and its tragic end. Now what do I do about this…

Was I like exuding something that suddenly made boys want to attack me? What a fun day this has been. Normally I’d laugh this off – sexual play with a gay man – always a bit ‘o’ fun. But the seriousness in his eyes disillusioned me. Judging by what he did next it was hard to believe I ever thought him to be gay.

As he caged me in his arms, the rest of his figure loomed over me. The stance reminded me of a lion who had caught a gazelle. And like the lion Noah licked the side of his lips, ready for the feast. lick me like ‘a bowl ‘o’ jello boy

“Noah what are you doing?” I sighed as I tossed my head stubbornly, reluctant to except the gravity of the situation. I peaked out of the corner of my eye to see Noah’s eyes half closed, panting, brow lined with sweat and blushing like a horny schoolgirl. Not good signs.

Not liking where this was going I attempted to refuse him.

“Noah I..” I choked up the end of my sentence as his blue eyes shot at me, the most beautiful shade of blue staring firmly into my eyes, captured my attention.

He stared widely at me, his stern expression looked cute on his delicate features.

“What are you doing?” I whimpered.

His eyes immediately lost there hold as he winced and recoiled, retreating off me, returning to a seating position on the bed next to me.

What was that all about?

Noah withdrew himself and perched quietly on the quilting next to me. Any further and I might have taken him seriously.

“Haha I’m so glad you stopped man,” I stuttered, trying to cut the sudden tension in the room.

“If you’d have gone any further I might have taken you seriously” I hinted

*please don't respond please don't respond*

Noah flinched.

*i groaned*

*sigh* “haaa you know this is the second time this has happened to me today! Just before at school Alex was one inch away from dry humping m….”

And once again Noah flew to me, throwing me against the wall adjoining the wall, however his attack was much more intimate than before. I have to say... he was a better kisser than Tommy Henderson.

Unable to continue my sentence as his tongue continued pressing its way down my throat, retreating to its base just slide back down again.

Its like the saying goes

“there’s a party in my mouth but Noah’s tongue humping the shit out of it”

­­­­­___________________________________________________________________________________________

leaves audience hanging…

….

see you all next time

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

30/01/12