0:12

"Hello?" I heard stas say "Get the girls and come over asap."
i breathed out paniking a bit. "Whats wrong?" Stas asked concerned. "Its Justin." "BOI IF HE DID SOMETHING-" "No stass just get the girls and come over shit." I said"Okay chill."

Text from Justin

Jaybaby💖- I have a surprise for you..

Kylie- Really?

Jaybaby💖- How do you feel about Fiji?

Kylie- As in the tropical paradise Fiji?

Jaybaby💖- that's the one babe.

Kylie- omg always wanted to goooo🏃🏃💨💨 lolz

Jaybaby💖- welllll its your lucky day. We leave in 3 weeks.

Kylie- wait what?!?

Jaybaby💖- Were going to Fiji! 😂

I called Justin freaking the fuck out.

J- hey babe

K- BABBYYY WERE REALLY GOING TO FiJI!?!

J- Yes babe

he said laughing.

K- are you sure, its really expensive and your albums comeing out soon and were working on mine and-

J- babe yes I'm sure I want to do something with you.

K- okay thank you so so so much Justin..I lov- I'll see you later."

J- see you later Kylie.

I think its time to tell him that I love him. Its been 6 months.

I heard a knock in my door I opened it the girls came pouring in.

"Okay so what's going on?!" They all asked "Me and Justin are going to Fiji and I want to tell him I love him and I'm scared he wants to have sex am I ready to loose it? What if he doesn't like what he sees??!-"
"Okay babe calm down, so he's taking you to Fiji?" Chantel asked "Yup he just told me. I'm so excited!" "Awe thats cute! When are you going?" Bella said "In 3 weeks" I replied
"And your scared to lose your v-card?" I nodded. "So what have you and Justin actually done?" Jordyn asked. My cheeks started flaming. "Well we make out a lot it seems..sometimes I'm just in my bra and underware and he has his boxers on."

They all looked at me.

"That's it?" Chantel asked dumfounded
"Yeah..." I said scratching my head a little embarrsed. Everyone in this room has had there fair share of sex and/or sexual activities except for me...yay!
"Okay well what you need to do is lead up to the big night when your cherry is popped..so you have 3 weeks. Handjobs are so middle school now blowjobs are what you need girl. So first give him head (I cringed) then he should either eat you out or finger you or both in the same night if your lucky-she winked- he's probably waiting for you to make a move, he doesn't know if you want to do it or not so one night just suck his dick." Stassi said.

Literly was feaking out.

"How do I know what to do?"
"sweetie it comes naturally." Bella said.
"Are you waxed?" Jordyn asked
"Yea I have to for the shoots." I said still red from what were talking about.
"Awe my girl is ready to get dirrrtyy!!"

I laughed feeling a little more relaxed key word a little.

The rest of the day me and the girls chilled out at my apartment. Justin was in meetings all day by the time he got to my apartment I was sleeping. In the middle of the night I heard him get out of bed and leave. But I quickly fell back to sleep. Thinking he had an emergency meeting or something. Not really thinking twice. Bad mistake.

Girl go ahead and show me how you go down