0:38

I got into my car, driving to Justin's house. I had paparazzi up my ass so of course me going there will be on every tabloid in a few hours. I pulled up to his house, punching the code on the gate, hoping he hasn't changed it. He didn't. As it opened i saw i had a text.

Tyga- so your at Justins?

Kylie- Yes, he's having a rough time...is it a problem?

Tyga- Nah

I rolled my eyes he alway gets pissed at me whenever I do something without him, that's one thing I get pissed off about when it has to do with Tyga. I mean we are not even together so why do I have to tell him everything I do? I mean yes maybe in the future we would get together but he needs to chill.

I pulled up to his driveway and parked my car. I walked up to the door readjusting my shirt

I then rang the doorbell waiting for an answer

I then rang the doorbell waiting for an answer. After a few seconds the door swung open revealing Justin. He looked super hot like so hot I couldn't find words to say formal least 2
Minutes. He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and grey sweats, I always loved grey sweats on him. He was wearing a few chains-real gold no doubt- and a black baseball cap. looked like a walking god not going to lie..snap out of it Kylie your just a friend just a friend!

snap out of it Kylie your just a friend just a friend!

"Hey Ky" he smiled inviting me in.

"Hey Justin." I smiled back walking inside his house. It's been awhile.

"Want anything to drink I'm going to order some pizza then." He said walking into the kitchen, there was a tension in the air it wasn't an awkward tension but it wasn't a comfortable either.

"Sure, water is fine, thank you." I replied setting my purse on one of the chairs and sat down. He walked over handing me a bottle of water and sitting down across from me, taking a sip out of his beer.

"How are you?" He asked me eyeing me up and down.

"Aren't I supposed to be asking you that question, that's why I'm here isn't it?" I said with a chuckle.

"I suppose your right." He said with a sad smile.

"Justin talk to me..your not doing drugs again are you? Please Justin you can't become that person again-" I was rambling at this point but thankfully he cut me off.

"Kylie no I'm not that person anymore and I will never be that person again, Bizzle is gone.. it's just being with Hailey really Fucked me up. I'm supposed to be going on tour in a few weeks and I can't bring myself to even sing my own songs. I feel like my emotions are being heightened and everyone is against me, scooter told me if I don't shape up there will be no tour.. I'm too scared to call my parents I don't know what they would think. I had a slip up I was just so pissed at Hailey and then everyone at the restaurant kept asking and yelling and I couldn't take it I snapped. Everything I've been though everyone I've hurt and everything I've done came crashing down on me and I just didn't know who to call but you. When I found out Hailey was sleeping with that guy I literally felt crushed I felt so fucking stupid i lost someone so good so amazing for what a slut who sleeps around behind my back? But I guess what goes around comes around right? I just couldn't believe that all this happened that I lost the one ray of sunshine in my life I lost you Kylie and I will regret it till the day I die. But I know now that nothing I say will change what happened. And I can only hope that someday maybe we might find our way back to each other but until then I will forever cherish our friendship. And I hope you feel the same.

A/N

Just a filler, only a few more chapters left until the end of the book! Crazy right?? Things are going to get pretty epic so keep reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️