0:30

Thank you to @lovatolove1218 for the idea for this chapter! 💖

I woke up to a horrible headache and Stassi laying on top of me. What a wonderful way to wake up.

"Get off of me!" I said trying to push her off. She jumped off landing on Selena who was on the floor.

"What the fuck?" I heard Selena groan as she pushed Stassi off.

"What the fuck happened last night?" Jordyn said walking in my room.

"No idea." I said getting out of bed and heading toward the bathroom, stripping down and getting in the shower.

When I got out I heard Stassi talking to the girls.

"Yeah I talked to him last night he said he was comeing tonight."

"I hope it all goes-"

"Who's comeing?" I asked wrapping my hair in a towel

Everyone snapped there heads towards me,

"Uh..um our tour guide" Chantel said a little to quickly

I squinted my eyes at them but they just went back to doing what they were doing.

"Whatever." I mumbled getting back to getting ready.

As lunchtime approached I made some fruit and a chicken sandwich and sat on the beach writing some songs. The girls were still getting ready trying to clean up the house from last night.

I must be dreaming
You fit so perfect
I wanna give myself away
You must be worth it
Give you my touch
You take me higher and above
And then you turn
And leave me here with nothing

I sat there humming the lyrics watching the waves crash upon the sand.

"Kylie!" I heard Chantel call from the house

"Coming!!" I yelled back picking up my stuff and walking back to the house.

"What's up?" I asked when I got up to the deck.

"Were going out to this bar down the beach." She said putting on her flip flops

"Alirght let me get my shoes."

A few hours later

"So what have you been working on?" Selena asked

We were sitting in the living room, we had gotten back from the bar awhile ago and now we were just chilling.

"A couple new songs.." I said scribbling out some lyrics in my notebook

"Like???" Kendall laughed

"Well ones called The Heart wants what it wants (pretend this isn't Selena's song) and Red Love (pretend this isn't Pia Mia's song)."

"Can we hear?" Stassi asked after checking her phone

I had just finished Red Love a couple of hours ago..turns out this vacation is giving me some really good inspiration..or maybe its just him.

"Sure.."

(Pretend its Kylie)

As I sang I just thought of all Justin did all he said everything he told me, was a lie.

I was so focused on him that I actually thought I saw him, standing in the doorway. I closed my eyes reopening them..I wasn't imagining this, he was there in the doorway with tears streaming down his beautiful face..why the flying  fuck was he here?

I stopped singing, standing up

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled at him.. at everyone.

I looked at the girls, the girls to Justin, justin to the girls..back and forth. The girls didnt look surprised, they actually looked relieved? what the shit?

"You knew about this? You all knew he was coming here?? You said we were on this vacation to get away from..this.." - I said waving towards Justin who was srill silent.- "like what the hell your supposed to be my friends I'm just so confused right now!" I yelled

"Kylie." Justin finally said walking towards me.

"Don't." I said holding up my hand running my fingers through my hair.

"Kylie just listen to him listen to us, you haven't been the same since all the shit went down, I know you sissy,  your depressed and the only way to get over that is to talk to him, yes I really really don't like him but he seems legit, And you know it just might end up with you guys never speaking to each other again but you need to talk.."  Kendall spoke walking towards me.

I can't believe them, I feel so betrayed and fooled. I know they thought this was best but I don't want to talk to him, see him, or even speak his name, I'm sick of being hurt and played with. He is the first man I have ever loved and he fucked with me. I don't know what to do.

"I can't right now, I really can't." I said as my voice craked, the sobs erupting from my chest.

I ran out the door to the beach, the last thing I saw was Justin's face, his tear stained face.