*0:22*

**Sexual Content**

I was never as nervous as I was now, but I couldn't contain my eagerness.  Knowing what we were about to do, and the thought of getting caught, doing something so crazy when his family was in the next rooms.

"You ready baby?" Justin asked as his hands skimmed my hips.

"Yes." I whispered kissing his neck.

"Kylie..you haven't done anything since..us right? He asked as his lips touched my ear. Making me sigh, my head tilting.

"No baby." I said running my hands through his hair tugging at the roots, earning a groan from him.

"Good, your mine Kylie fucking mine." He then kissed from my lips down to my belly button.

"Just relax baby, we have to be quiet okay?" He said I could feel his hot breathe against my thigh making me shiver in anticipation.

"Mmhh."

He then attached his lips to my core, running his tounge against my folds, I moaned out clamping my hand on my mouth.

"Who made you this wet baby?"

"You did" I said rolling my hips against his finger that was now on my clit.

"Good girl." He said as he ducked down flicking his tounge.

"Oh god Justin" I breathed out trying my best to stay quiet.

"You like that baby girl?" He said against my skin. The vibration almost putting me over the edge.

"Cum for me Kylie."

He went back to licking me and I began to squirm. I grabbed the sheets on the bed with one hand and grabbed his hair with the other, pulling him closer to my pussy. I was a moaning mess. He added two fingers and I moaned his name, pushing him to go faster. His tongue moved faster and I could feel my pussy clench.

"I'm close." I moaned out arching my back his hand moved from my core up to my mouth, his fingers sliding inside my mouth, getting a taste of myself I released.

"Shit." I said as I moved the hair out of my face.

"Damn baby you taste fucking amazing." He said licking his lips.

He then kissed my lips. I don't know what came over me but I bit his lip making him moan out and grab my breast earning a moan from me as well.

Then we heard a knock on the door. At that moment I was complely mortified.

"You know you guys should at least try to be a little quiet. Your so lucky that your Mom didn't wake up."

We heard Jeremy's voice wisper before walking back to what I assume was his room. Justin looked at me and I looked at Justin before we we both burst out laughing. He then took off his pants showing me his...big problem. He looked down smirking.

"You wanna help me with this?" He asked taking off his underwear.

"Now we have to be quiet baby." I said biting my lip and pulling him on the bed.

Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah?
Can you lick the tip then throat the dick or nah?

Sorry if it was cringy I'm not good with smut...😞