0:16

"Let me see the ring!?" Stassi said as we were sitting at a restrant in downtown LA.
I held out my hand showing her the band. Its been a few days since that night and Justin and I have been nothing but close. He's been working on his album and I've been working on mine. Were going to Fiji in a week and that's when I want to do it. Somewhere romantic and out of the ordinary. "You really love him." Stassi smiled taking a sip of her green tea. "I do." "If he hurts you I will make sure he doesn't live to see another day." I laughed "he would never because he knows I would kick his sexy ass."
When I got to my apartment it was around 7pm I had to do a shoot for Calvin Klein which I was super excited about Justin surprised me at the shoot and the photographer took pictures of us. Were the new faces of Calvin Klein. Even though Justin was and still is the king of Calvin Klein I mean come on

 Even though Justin was and still is the king of Calvin Klein I mean come on

Then we went to the studio and worked on my single
One last time. Me and my songwriter Lisa were just sitting around trying to find inspiration and it came to me some of the lyrics then we just rolled with it. I headed towards my room showering and then getting into bed. Justin said he was going to stay at his house tonight due to haveing an interview tomorrow. As I was scrolling through Instagram a picture caught my eye.

It had the caption "Justin Bieber and ex girlfriend Hailey Baldwin seen out and about but the problem is were is Kylie Justin?"

Yeah were is Kylie Justin?

I called Justin he didn't pick up at first but after the fifth ring he answered.

"Baby I can explain."

"Boi how did you even know what I was going to say?!"

"Pictures are all over the internet and tv Kylie."

"Doesn't matter what the actual fuck are you doing with her? You said you were at home going to bed because of the interview tomorrow but your with Hailey?"

"She called me crying and saying how this model got her part in the Victoria Secrets Fashion show and she asked if I could go to coffee.."

As I thought about it I trusted Justin probably a little too much knowing his track record but I did. So if he was just going out to coffee with her I know he wouldn't hurt me.

"Coffee that's all?"

"Of course." He said I could hear something in his voice but couldn't put a finger on it.

"Fine I trust you have fun with Duckie."

"Babe...I love you."

I sighed "ugh I love you too."

I went to bed realizing it wasnt really that bad. In the middle of the night I woke up due to the thoasnds of notifications blaring from my phone. I clicked on the one "Justin Bieber posted a photo" and I could not believe what I saw.

 I clicked on the one "Justin Bieber posted a photo" and I could not believe what I saw

 I just cried

I just cried. I layed down and cried. I cried until I fell asleep. Trying to forget that he was with another women.

As I woke the next morning I thought it was all a dream until I was scrolling through my Instagram and twitter. That's all that I saw my pictures were flooded with comments like

We love you kylie!
FuckJustinBieber
Fucktheduck
RipJylie

My heart ached. I saw I had 29 missed calls from Justin and hundreds from the girls. I clicked on one of Justin's messages.

Words cannot describe how extremely sorry I am.

I called the girls. They would be over in a bit. I just layed there in the bed were me and Justin used to sleep. Were he gave me the night of my life. Were he said he loved me.

"Thaaaat MOTHER FUCKER IMA BEAT THE FUCKINg SHIT OUT OF HIS WHITE ASS!!!"

Was heard throughout my house as Jordyn walked in. The girls all ran to me like I was a hurt puppy but no I wasn't going to show him that he could hurt me. Fuck his promise fuck him. He had something so god damn special and he blew itm for what? A skinny ass blonde bimbo? The little fucker downgraded real quick.

"Girls. Let's show this prick what the fuck he's missing."

Girl, he only fucked you over cause you let him