1

Third Person View

Her eyes glimmered when she saw the guy from her Math class.

She watched him like a predator watching their prey. She probably looks like a stalker right now, watching his every move like a hawk, but she didn't care. All she knew was that she was interested on him. She watched him push his glasses up as he sauntered to the lockers.

She was taken aback when he suddenly got pushed to the lockers and onto the floor by the jocks. He cowered in fear as they surrounded him, she could see his lips trembling even though she was at least 2 feet away from him. His arms were protectively wrapped around his backpack, the football team looked down at him with amused smirks plastered on their faces. They were about 3 guys and even if the guy would fight back, he wouldn't stand a chance on them.

The jocks laughed as they started picking on the lanky guy in front of them.

After 10 agonizing minutes, they finally stopped and walked away while cackling. The guy just sat there for a few minutes before finally standing up and brushing the dirt off his pants. He looked around and finally walked away.

-

I know the chapter is very short but that's why I called it a short story :) I hope you liked it 

~A