2

Tara Westlyn - Point Of View

I stopped on my tracks when I saw people circling around something, or someone. I walked towards them and excused myself to get through the middle of this swarm of people. Once I made it, I saw the guy from my math class- Clint, sitting on the floor looking up at Shane who was throwing all of Clint's stuff everywhere.

Shane is practically the school's "king". He considers himself one actually, students will bow their heads down when he passes by them. They would seriously do anything he tells them to do. Oh and he's also the guy that's been hitting on me since like-- freshmen year.

"What you gonna do now nerd?!" Shane asks, kneeling down and grabbed Clint by the hair making him look up at Shane.

Clint stayed silent which makes Shane smirk and dropped his head down forcefully, "Thought so" Shane spat

He stood up and started kicking him, "That's for even existing in this world you worthless piece of trash!"

Clint groans in pain as he got kicked on the ribs. I decided I've had enough and need to put a stop to this mayhem.

"Stop it Shane" I said calmly and pushed him away from Clint

Shane looked at me and smirked, "Oh hey princess!" He said and slung his arm around my shoulder, giving my cheek a sloppy kiss

I rolled my eyes and cringed in disgust, "Ugh, don't call me princess and don't kiss my cheek" I growled and shoved his arm off of me, wiping my cheek.

He just stood there with his boyish grin making me roll my eyes again. I turned to Clint who was trying to get all of his things that was scattered on the floor. God, I need to put a stop to this.

This isn't the first time Shane has done something to Clint. He's been doing this for a month now, and I'm actually getting annoyed of it.

I turned around to all the students watching us. It took all of the blood in me not to scoff and yell at them, people this days just doesn't have any life now.

"I want everyone to listen up!" I shout gaining everybody's attention.

"From now on, to this day forward, I shall no longer see anyone picking on Clint. Am I clear?"

Everyone stayed quiet. No one spoke but instead whispered here and there.

I raised a brow at them, "Did I stutter?! I said, am I clear?!" I shout making most of them jump a feet high

They all nodded making me satisfied.

"Aww, is Miss bad ass getting soft on Mr. Nerdy here?" Shane asked with a smirk on his face

I glared at him, "I'm not getting soft on anyone, Shane." I spat, "I'm getting sick of your childish little acts, you seriously couldn't think of anything better" I scoffed

"I mean, seriously? Kicking Clint and throwing his stuffs everywhere? That is so old and boring"

His smirked dropped, "Oh really? I'd like to see you do better" he said and crossed his arms

I gulped, this won't end up good. "I could do it 10x better than you, Shane" I said with a smirk on my face to convince him

In all honesty, I'm actually nervous on what's gonna happen. I don't really wanna do anything bad to Clint but I didn't want Shane to win this. His head will grow bigger than Mega Mind's.

"We'll see then. Next week, you have to-" he cleared his throat and put up his finger in a quotation sign, "do 'better' than me on making Clint suffer"

I stood there and processed what he just said. God, I knew this wasn't gonna end up well. Here I am now, stuck in a situation where I have to make someone innocent "suffer". I may be a bad ass but I don't bully or hurt someone who didn't do anything bad to me.

I looked at Clint, who had a shocked expression on his face, before looking back at Shane. I smirked and nodded, "Game on"

Shane shook my hand before looking at Clint, "I'll see you later, nerdy" Shane walks away not before laughing his head off

I turned to everyone and shouted, "Don't you all have lives?!" I asked

Their eyes widened and they all scurried away.

I sighed and looked at Clint and lend a hand for him to take but he just stared at it then looked down at the floor. I frowned and stood up, glancing at him one last time before walking away.