Chapter 2: What to do

I couldn't answer Taylor's question because I, myself, was speechless. What the hell was that? It kept running through my mind.

I then saw people running frantically. Their screams pierced my ears. I noticed something that everyone did. While running, they kept turning their heads back, looking at something as if they were avoiding it.

"Taylor, what should we do?"

"I don't know...we should go to the lobby and see what's going on, I guess."

As Taylor and I walked through the halls to the elevator, there were so many people trying to get into their rooms. I've never seen a hotel hall filled with so many people all at once. Plus, the elevator wasn't working. Ugh, just our luck. We made our way down the stairs, but there were so many people pushing and shoving trying to go up! Gosh, what's happening!?

When we got to the lobby, there were no signs of any workers except for terrified people running into the lobby. I peered outside and it's a mess everywhere. Everything was awry.

I tried to stop some people passing by and ask them some questions. No one wanted to. They all just ignored me and ran past me like I was invisible or a ghost or something. I finally got a woman, around her 30's carrying her little son, to just stop running for one second. At least someone can help us.

"Sorry to bother you but could you please tell us what's going on?"

"I was in my car drving my son to his friend's place when suddenly the loud BOOM errupted. People just started running whether it was from their cars or offices or just anywhere. Well, I wasn't wasting a second either. I got out of my car with my son and started running too, but while I was, I saw...things...my gosh." She started running again.

I grabbed her arm before she could get anywhere. "But wait! I wa-"

"There's no time! Get away from me! Let go of me! If-If my son and I don't make it, I'll come back for you!"

Wow, just when I thought she was nice. And make it from what? If only she told us.

I walked over to Taylor who was by the window. Just then, a few hotels away, I saw a person jump on top of another. Oh my God. It bit the person and took off. The man on the floor started shaking and turning.

One..two..three..four..five..six..seven..eight..nine..ten..eleven....

It got up and stared up into the sky. It was faint but from what I could see, it seemed like the bones became irregular. It walks weirdly and it's face is just..deformed. Seconds later, it started running and did the same to another person.

"OH MY GOD TAYLOR. DID YOU SEE THAT?! Wh-wh-at is that?!"

He took a second or two to catch his breath. "I have no idea what they are but for one thing, they're contagious. They're going to be everywhere soon. Even in the hotels. We should go to the basement of this hotel, I'm sure it's much safer then the hotel rooms. We have to get moving."

"Are you sure there's even a 'basement,' Taylor?"

"Pretty damn sure. Don't you remember our agent told us once? If we ever needed to use it, we use it,"

"Well, I'm trusting you on this one. Let's go."

"Hold up, Kristen. Wait here." God dammit, Taylor. What are you doing now?!

Taylor went to the desk of the reception area and rummaged through the drawers. He came back with a bunch of keys dangling from his left hand, a pocket knife and a few packets of cookies in his right. He also had a flashlight in his pocket.

"We might need these, we just might."

______________________________________________________

Please tell me what you think! Vote please! (: And btw, my instgram is @christmastwilights (my xmas username) but im changing it back to @forevertwilightpictures soon! so follow me!