Chapter 36 - I'm So Sorry

To my surprise he doesn't smell of alcohol much, just of marihuana, as I suspected. I almost gag in disgust and he reaches around me, pulling me closer yet. I writhe a little, but there's no point. I remember him now.

I don't know his name, but I know from his face that he was head of the american football team in our school last year. Therefore he's fast, and strong.

"You're hotter than I expected, to be honest." He says, resting his chin on my shoulder. Without warning, he reaches up and grabs my breasts. I scream, pushing him away. He's caught off balance, and II have a chance to bolt again.

It takes about five seconds for me to be shoved against a tree again. I groan, the pain in my ribs from the other day still not totally gone.

"Why are you running away from me?" He asks, pulling a fake sad face. He's good looking, I have to admit, but that's not what I'm interested in right now. He grabs my ponytail, wrenching my head backwards. I shriek again.

"Leave me alone." I spit. His grip on my hair tightens.

"Sh." He says quietly, leaning down. He starts feeling me up again, while kissing my neck sloppily. "I didn't know you had such a nice body, Zerd."

"Fuck off." I answer. He wrenches my head back with lightning reflexes, bring tears to my eyes. "Get off me." He doesn't stop. Well, it's not like I was expecting him to listen to me. "GET FUCKING OFF ME!"

"No one can hear you here, little Zerd." He says, using the nickname Luke, Caleb, Nate and Seth- Where is he when you fucking need him? How can I even be sure this guy isn't going to rape me right here? "It's just us."

"You have a girlfriend." I spit.

"She needn't know." He answers with a smirk.

"You-" He obviously senses an insult and wrenches my head back again, so I'm practically looking up at the sky. "You fucking pig." I choke out. "Get your fucking hands off me."

He doesn't move. With his other hand, he pins my hands to my side, and then pulls off my t-shirt. I resist the urge to throw up, although it would probably help me. His eyes widen.

"Hot." He mutters, practically shoving his whole hand into my sports bra. I try to wriggle out of his grip again, but it doesn't work. He keeps feeling me up, with no sign of stopping.

I hold back another scream, forcing my arms out of his grip. Without any warning, I slam my elbow into his ribs as hard as I can. This time he shouts hoarsely and backs off a little.

Immediately he lets go of my hair, and I escape, forgetting my t-shirt in the process, but not caring much. There's no way in fucking hell I'm going back for it.

This time, he doesn't follow me, and I feel proud of myself for remembering that. I don't think he'll even be able to walk for a few days. "FUCKING BITCH!" I hear after me, but his voice is faint and far away, and I don't care what he says, anyway.

I reach the edge of the trees, lean against a tree, out of sight for anyone who is coming from inside the forest, and call Seth.

¬

He's here surprisingly fast. I didn't tell him anything, just that I needed him to come and pick me up. I tried not to cry, but as soon as I hung up, I sat down on a tree root, and burst into tears.