The Vampires Pet - Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A soft kiss brushed my shoulder, pulling me from a pleasent dream. 

"Mmm," I groaned, turning to find those seeking lips. 

A smile played on my lips as it dawned on me that the dream I'd been reenacting, had in fact, happened. 

"Morning, sweet pet of mine," Sebastian's raspy voice hummed against my throat, pressing soft kisses up to my chin. 

"Mmm," I sighed in pleasure. 

I sensed a smile curve his lips as he whispered, "Is that all you can say? Have I tired you so much?"

"Mmm," A smile played on my lips just as he covered his mouth over mine. 

Eyelashes fluttering open I gasped in amazement as his lovely eyes stared deep into mine. 

"Hallie," He whispered against my lips as if it were a prayer, his face battling emotion. 

"Bastien," I moaned back, needing his mouth upon me, "Bite me."

With a hiss, his sensuous mouth dropped to my neck licking and kissing and gently nipping. 

I gripped his hair in frustration, sinking my nails into his scalp. A moan of pleasure reached my ears and in the split of a second, my moan echoed his as his sharp fangs sank into my neck. 

Before I knew it my body was writhering against his, soft curves against hard muscles. I held him against my body, wrapping my legs around his hips, feeling his hardness against me. 

I groaned as I felt his hips roll, teasing my soft flesh. Following his action, I rolled my lower half against him, my breasts flush against his bare flesh. 

Our bodies created a rythem between us, though he never actually claimed me. I cried out as his fangs released my flesh and came, my body exploding in ecstacy. 

"Oh god," Sebastian roared, rearing up as he came to his release all over my stomach. 

Breathless, he collapsed upon me, crushing me to him as we both panted to get our breaths back. 

In a blissful state of mind, I smiled as I took everything in. I don't know how long we stayed like that but eventually, I could feel Sebastian's soft snores against my neck. 

Pulling myself around, I quietly attempted to slide out from underneath him. With a small shove, he rolled to his side, his face peaceful and his hair rumpled from my fingers. 

I smiled and stroked his strong jaw before turning for the bathroom. 

Switching the hot water on, I glanced in the mirror at my reflection and gasped. My neck was covered in blood from where he'd sucked from me. Stroking my bee-stung lips, I noticed my hair wild and my eyes bright. 

Even after my shower, I could still feel him all over me. This perfect, yet dark vampire. 

Vampire...

My mind quickly discarded that word before it could be processed. 

Once I'd dried, I slowly wandered back into the room wondering if I should get on the bed with him or lie on the pallet he'd provided like last time. 

"Hallie," Sebastian's sleepy voice murmured softly. "Come,"

"Yes," I whispered, slowly making my way over to the bed, suddenly nervous. 

"Lay with me," He whispered into the darkened room, though sunlight burned outside. "I don't like to be alone,"

Quietly, I slipped back in beside him. His arm snaked around me and tucked my body against his in a possessive but gentle way.

"You never have to be alone anymore, Sebastian," I murmured softly, "I'm here now."

Sebastian sighed against my hair, "Oh, Hallie, that's just not true. One day you will leave me and once again I will be all alone."

"How can I leave when you now own me?" I whispered questionally, "You hold me both physically and emotionally."

"Because one day, Hallie, you will die." His voice matter of fact, he continued, "and I will walk alone on this earth forever."

"It doesn't have to be that way," 

He replied, "It is. That is how things have always been. Those are the rules we must follow."

"Break the rules!" I replied passionately. 

"No." Sebastian ruled, stopping me from continuing. "No matter what happens in this room between us, Hallie, out there you are my pet. And a pet you must be. Until you die, you will be my pet."

"I'll get old," My bottom lip trembled, "You won't want a sack of wrinkles."

"You shouldn't want a sack of dust," He retorted, "but yet here I am, shunned away by the sun for what I am."

Bitterness edged in his voice, he tugged my hair back so I could look at him, "More than anything, Hallie, I want to walk in the sunlight with you and watch as the golden rays caress your skin and hair. I want to see you laugh and play and love.But we can never do that, for what I am." 

I opened my mouth to reply and instead he tucked my head under his chin and whispered, "Sleep."

It took a while before my eyelids grew heavy with tiredness, and yet my mind couldn't stop playing our conversation. 

Could there ever be a way for us to be together?

Or am I once again dreaming?