The Vampires Pet - Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I didn't know where we were. As Sebastian's driver drove the black Rolls Royce smoothly around roads, I looked for any signs of reconisation as to where I was. I came up empty. All of the signs were foreign to me. 

Sebastian tapped away on his Blackberry, smiled occasionally at the device and completely ignored me. I pressed against the car door to widen the space between us. I didn't dare speak. I didn't dare run. 

Ocassionally I'd feel Sebastian's gaze lock on my neck. He'd stare for a while and then sigh and go back to tapping away at his Blackberry. 

The car turned off on a small road that winded on and on, tree's after tree's passing by until we pulled up outside of pair of gates. We passed the gates and I found myself crossing a bridge with water undearneath as we headed to a private island. Again, we came outself of a pair of iron gates and pulled to a stop. The driver spoke in the speaker and the wide black gates opened revealing a gorgeous lawn that went on and on, millions of different plants illuminating the garden as we drove up the beautiful road. 

I stared with amazement as we pulled up outside of a beautiful house - mansion, castle thing! It outshone Buckingham Palace, though not as big but ten times as beautiful. You'd need a map to find your way around this place!

Sebastian got out of the car and held the door open for me. Hesitantly, I scooted over and got out, my legs still a little wobbly. 

"Welcome home, Mr. Linconshire." A woman greeted us with a huge smile on her face as she exited the huge black doors. She wore a grey pencil skirt with a white blouse tucked in and sensible shoes. Her raven black hair was pulled sensibly back and her green eyes twinkled as stared at Sebastian with lust. "And you've brought a friend. Will she be joining us for dinner, Sir?"

Sebastian shut the doors and brushed past me, heading up the four steps to greet the woman. "No, Lucy. She's my new pet. I'll leave her in your care while I get ready for Jackson's suprise birthday party. Have her ready to leave in the hour."

The woman, Lucy, looked at me with sad eyes. "Yes, Sir."

On that note, Sebastian stroked my hair as if I were a dog and dissapeared into the mouth of the huge house without a backwards glance. I stood by the car door alone, unsure. 

"Let's get you out of those dirty clothes and get you washed." Lucy grinned, her voice bright and happy. 

She took dainty steps down towards me, took my arm and lead me through the door. 

The house was amazing. The floorings were dark and covered with expensive rugs. The walls were stone and the colour of a rich grey. On the walls were amazing paintings - oh my god he even had a Van Gogh original hanging from his wall! - and beautiful tapestries. In particularly, I noticed a suit of arms in pride of place - and on almost everything else! The suit of arms was cut up into four slices and in the top left was a silver lion up on its hind-legs in a black background, mirrored in the bottom right corner only this time the background was silver with a black lion. On the other two sides were a rose, one black in the top right hand corner with a silver background and one silver in the bottom left hand corner with a black background. 

Underneath the sheild the words "To Protect With The Fiercness Of A Lion And Love With The Beauty of a Rose" in stunning silver writing against a black plaque.

It must be the family crest or something. 

Brilliant chandeliers hung from the ceiling, the ceiling itself having beautiful angels looking down on the passer-byes.