Internal Desires: 37

Vincent POV

My life was perfect. There wasn't a single thing that wasn't the way I wanted it. And now that Rose was well and graduation was closing in, my future seemed very bright.

Rose and I were talking about our future more and more. After much worry and consideration, she final decided that she wanted to go to school for marine biology. I decided to go to school for mechanical engineering. Rose and I even sent out our college applications together. They were a little late, but they surely reached the schools before the deadline.

Now all we had to do was wait.

"Want to go to a party tonight?" Rose asked, looking at her phone.

"Depends, whose party is it?"

"Austin Butler's, his parents are away for the weekend so you know it's going to be wild. I could use some fun in my life."

"Sounds like fun."

Taking that as a yes, Rose got up from my couch and sighed.

"Where are you going," I asked grabbing her arm.

"To go home. It takes time for me to get ready."

I pulled her arm so that she fell and landed on my lap. "Don't go yet. You still have time." I placed my lips on hers and I felt her smile.

"Vincent, don't try and distract me."

I ignored her protest and grazed my tongue against her bottom lip, begging for entrance.  She didn't open so I improvised. I flipped us over so that she was laying on her back on the couch. This made her gasp and I took this as my chance to deepen the kiss. Our lips were moving together hungrily and I just wanted to taste more of her.

I started kissing her neck and collar bone. As my kisses got lower, I was thankful for the thin tank top she decided to wear. Her top started to rise up a little, so I placed one of my hands on her side and rubbed my thumb across her bare skin. I could feel goosebumps form on her arm and my own wave of desire washed over me, but I wasn't ready to stop. Rose wrapped her arms around my neck and threw her head back, granting me full access of her neck. I used that opening to give her a very visible love bite.

After I was finished I started laughing.

"Vincent!" She screamed and pushed me up so I was in a sitting position. "You didn't."

" I did," I smiled, pulling her so that she was straddling me. "This way every guy at the party tonight will know that your taken. "

"Well that's sweet, but how am I suppose to hide this from my parents?"

I kissed her softly on the lips and rubbed my thumb against her exposed skin. "Just do your girlie makeup thing."

She rolled her eyes but smiled. "I hate you."

"Baby, I love you too." With that I pushed our lips together once again. Rose was pulling at my hair softly and I had to stop myself from releasing a soft moan.  If we didn't stop soon I was going to lose control and that wasn't going to be a good thing.

Even though my mind was yelling for me to stop before things got way too frisky, my body wasn't listening. My hands, with a mind of their own, inched Rose's shirt up. I expected her to stop and yell at me like she'd done so many times before, but surprisingly she didn't. She just trailed her hands across my body until her hands were clutching the bottom of my shirt and she was yanking it over my head.

It didn't take long for me to get hers off of her either. It had been forever and a year since I'd seen her with so little clothes on. The last time I was this intimate with her was back when we were in the cave, but somehow this felt different. Maybe it was because I was completely aware of my feelings for Rose.