A Whole New World (Chap. 3)

Pic on the side is Rose I think Jenna Dewan fits her well...-------->>>>>

        "Rose, get your lazy ass up!"

        I groaned and threw a pillow over my head. Letting Christie sleep over the day before school was the worst idea I've ever had. I tossed the covers off of me and steadied myself on the ground. My dad's big white T-shirt that I went to sleep in hung loosely around my body. I yawned and made my way to the bathroom.

        "You're such a morning person." Christie said sarcastically.

        "Whatever, leave me be so I can do my primping."

        Christie walked out of the bathroom, but not before slapping my ass and laughing like a maniac.

*****

        "So this is West Chester? Such a unique school."

        Christie rolled her eyes due to the sarcasm that was very noticeable in my voice. It's not my fault that the entire drive there Christie rambled on about how fantastic West Chester was. How am I supposed to react when I finally get there if the expectations I had were dramatically exaggerated?

        "Okay, so maybe the school's appearance isn't what I explained, but just wait until you meet my friends and your teachers. Your schedule is epic." Christie said as she dragged me out the car and through the front entrance of the school.

        I glanced around the semi-busy hallways, taking in my surroundings. The school looked pretty normal with its white halls and grey lockers. The floor was dusty, and bulletins urging people to join a sport or club were plastered everywhere.

        As Christie and I rounded a corner, I noticed the boy with the beautiful blue eyes. He was leaning against the locker and three girls were surrounding him flirting aimlessly and demanding his attention. He winked at me and I felt my cheeks heat up.

        Am I blushing? I haven't blushed since-

        "Rose, move it or lose it slow poke."

        I hadn't even realized I'd stopped dead in my tracks. I shook my head and caught up with Christie. I found her by a locker with a group of people. I'm assuming to be her friends.

        "This is Danielle, Megan, Tyler, Kai, and Kendall." she gestured to each her friends. Her friends looked like decent people. Kendall had fiery red hair that was draped around her shoulders delicately while, Megan's Jet black hair was in a tight pony tail. I used context clues to infer that Danielle was a cheerleader. Her small muscled frame was a good hint, but I'd have to say the cheer uniform was a dead giveaway.

        I was more interested in Tyler and Kai. They were both very muscular so they had to play some sport. Seeing as California has been a total cliché since I've gotten here I'm guessing they play football.

        "I'm Rose." I greeted politely.

        "If you ever need anything, and I mean anything, don't hesitate to ask me." Kai said, picking up my hand and placing a kiss on it lightly.

        "Okay lover boy, don't make love to the girl's hand 10 seconds after she gets here." Danielle pushed Kai away from me and rolled her eyes.

        "Where are Jace and Adam? Kendall questioned looking around the hallway.

        "Jace got suspended and Adam is sick." Christie answered.

        I was about to ask who they were talking about when the warning bell rang.

        "That's our cue." Christie told me.

        I nodded and she led me to our first period pre-calculus class. I took a seat in the back so I could go unnoticed; Christie took a seat in front of me. I listened to the teacher drone on and on about stuff that didn't even make sense. I almost approached sleep when I heard the classroom door open and close with a loud thud. I was shocked to see the blue eyed guy- I mean Vincent walking in.

        "Mr. LeClaire, you're late." Mrs. Hamilton noted angrily. She was obviously not too keen on the idea of her lesson being interrupted.

        "Yeah, I kind of got caught up in something." his deep voice was almost as sexy as his appearance. It was kind of scratchy, but it had this edge to it.

        "Just take a seat and don't let it happen again.

        Vincent nodded before scanning the classroom and smirking when his eyes met mine.

        I don't know what his intentions were, but I do know he has a motive for sitting next to me, and scooting as close as close as he could, and whilst remaining unnoticed.

        We just keep bumping in to each other don't we?" He whispered when Mrs. Hamilton divulged herself in her lesson again.

        "It's a small, small world." I whispered back trying to be discreet.

        "Well I don't really mind you're an eye catcher."

        "I try." Believe me when I say it took every inch of self-restraint I could muster not to melt where I sat. I could understand why everyone swoons over him. Luckily, I was smart enough not to fall for his devilish charm. I play the game far too well.

        "Let me take you out." he really was playing the field.

        "Honey, you couldn't afford to take me out in 10 lifetimes."

        The bell rang before he could reply, and I wasted no time gathering my things and walking away from my desk. The walk from my desk to the classroom door seemed to last forever as Vincent's intense gaze bore a hole into my back. I spared him one last glance before walking out of the room and dissipated into the wave of overzealous teenagers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo excited because I wrote this in one day (Which explains the shortness). I got so many votes/comments/reads in the last two days that I realized I couldn't let you guys wait any longer. I wish I could post every day, but I want this story to do well so I have to plan everything out and that takes time. Also like I said before, in order to go to the school I want to next year I have to bust my butt this year.

Anywhoo if you guys are really great I can probably post again by Wednesday, but that's only if you guys continue to vote and comment. Share this story with every one you know, even seeing that I have one or two new reads excites me.

I don't want to ramble so I'll hurry up. Ummmmmmm...... oh yeah! Point out any errors I'm a terrible editor. And who else would love a chapter in Vincent's POV????? I know I would.

I'm out

-Shahada

p.s. for those of you who tried to say my name, I'm going to try and pronounce it through writing. I hope what I just said makes sense.

Sha like in Shudder (even though that particular word doesn't have an a...)

ha like in HAHA!

da like in duh

so I just wanted to clarify that because people tend to spell my name wrong.

Now Buhbye

RANDOM MOMENT OF RANDOMNESSES: how much butt could an butt kicker kick, if an butt kicker could kick butt?