Winter Contests 2016

Written by: RaymondCasillas

November 18, 2016

Hello, boys and girls! Have you been good this year? This is the magazine's 2016 wrap up edition, and having left behind the excitement of the Halloween spooks and Thanksgiving's tonnage of turkey, thanks and football, it's time to top it all with good 'ol Christmas writing jamboree.

So, just in case the Holiday's spirit inspires your writing creativity, we present you with this month's pen-to-paper contests (feel free to adjust that last image to your most convenient drafting media. Mine is finger-to-cellphone).

We commence with one by FairytaleCommunity

We commence with one by FairytaleCommunity. There are a broad range of compositional alternatives and it's basically Christmas, whatever goes affair, so take a look.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MQr66KL3ny

I think you'd like this story: "The Holiday Contest |Open until December 23rd at 11:59 PM PST|" by FairytaleCommunity on Wattpad http://my.w.tt/UiNb/Wrox4Yh6ny
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
The contest is open and the deadline has been moved to December 23, 2016, so you might be able to work more freely on this one. At ease, soldier!

Another contests that is also accepting submissions is the W.S. Awards Winter 2016. This one is for less known writers and the due submission date is by December 17, 2016.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
I think you'd like this story: "W.S. Awards Winter 2016 Edition" by WritersStruggle on Wattpad http://my.w.tt/UiNb/MIN7NDxFpy

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Winners will be announced on January 19, 2016. Enjoy the experience and give it a try.

And that's about it? No way! I still got one more up my sleeve: we got the Monthly Featured Author contest by ShaySpencer, Smilie254, and the winner will have his work featured for one full month on his page. Check his WP profile page by December 1, 2016 to learn about the featured author and December's challenge.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/7uSZ4Itgwy

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ok, NOW we're done. There you go, writing contests by the bucket full for you to choose. So share that inspiration with the rest of us and enjoy a little competition in the process.

I'll be back in January with some more writing challenges for our beloved readers. Until then, I wish all Holiday cheers and a very good year.

And remember, keep those pens writing, and... err... the whiteout handy!
(I know, I just made it up).