Thats the way to do it.

I cautiously open my eyes.
I let them adjust to the bright light shining in through the large window that overlooks the sanctuary.
I stumble out of bed and remember , today's the day.
We're going to Alexandria.

Carl grimes.

I swing the gun around not really focusing on what my dad's talking about. It's not like I care anyway.
He's wrong , I don't know how he's not angry. I am angry. I've imagined how I'm gonna kill him a thousand times. Sometimes it's all I can think about. Just dragging the knife across his neck or shooting a bullet in to his head.

"I'm going , tell your dad we won't be long."

Rosita walks out of the kitchen and puts her cap on.

"Ok , bye."

She slams the door . She's been dealing with it well - as well as can be expected after your loved one gets their head smashed in.

I hear doors slamming and voices. I grab a gun and run outside and see Spencer opening the gates and there he is standing there with that evil charming smile and baseball bat. Behind him a smaller figure steps out of the shadows sporting a equally evil smile and a hockey stick.

Connie.

A walker stumbles through the bushes.

"I got it " she says.

She swings the stick up and hits the walker in the head with a sickening thud all while smiling.
She swings the hockey stick  and blood splatters over Spencer. She smiles and winks at me.

"That's the way to do it folks "  She says and laughs.