Honey, get over it

"Enid "
"Sounds like a old woman's name your parents must really hate you" I shuffle through her backpack pulling out a sweatshirt and a small box filled with blueberries.
"Hated, they're dead "
A tear rolls down her cheek and she starts sniffing , Snot trickles out of her nose and she feebly wipes it with her sleeve. I feel sorry for her and kinda disgusted .
"Honey get over it "
"She looks up at me almost like she wants to shout at me.
I roll my eyes and pop a blueberry in my mouth.
The sweet blue fruit explodes in my mouth and I secretly take a moment to really enjoy them , I know we have a lot in the sanctuary but fresh fruit is a rare luxury. I walk a little bit away from Enid and tell her if she moves I'll kill her.
I take my green camo style jacket off and pull.off he baggy white shirt off leaving me in a tight black cropped top I pull her sweat shirt over my head , it's a little big but it's comfortable.
"That's hers"
I turn around slowly.
I pull out my gun and see a familiar boy.
"Hey kid." I say and keep my finger on the trigger.
He stands a few centimetres away from me and looks down at me. He moves his head closer too me and I tense he steps forward. His forehead is a little more than a centimetre away from mine. He breathes out .His breath smells like mint and chocolate. My nose brushes against his and I whisper in his ear
"Don't stand too close your girlfriend is right over there "
He looks around frantically. I laugh at him .
"She didn't see anything she's behind those trees, Don't worry "
He steps back and places his hand on his gun.
"I'm not gonna kill you dumbass"
I unplait my hair and brush my fingers through it.
I walk in Enids direction and he follows me.
"She's not my girlfriend "
"What is she then "
"A girl that's a friend "
"Friends don't casually make out " I smirk.
Enid comes into view and I walk over and help her up aggressively.
She tries to push back and I pull her hair and press my gun against her back.
Carl tries to walk forward and pulls his gun out
"Try anything and I'll shoot her , no hesitations,"
"You wouldn't " Carl says
"No hesitations" I whisper