Negans Daughter Bitch

"Hey sweetheart show us that ass"
The drunken slurs of old men ring in my ears.
I turn around sharply and find my feet instinctively walking over.
"Do you know who I am "
"A hot piece of ass darling."
One particularly drunk old disgusting man replied.
"Who am I ?" I say taking my time.
"Uh negan ?"
One man replied.
In one swift movement I grab him by the neck  and leave the other ones standing. Usually three men could overpower me easily but these three were drunk and out of it and I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins.
"I'm not negan you bastards"
I shout
"I'm negans daughter bitch"
I see the man's face turning purple.
"I'm Connie " I whisper
A machine gun fires in the distance.
I drop the man immediately and take his gun. There's no time to grab my hockey stick. The mans gun was a colt python very similar to the first gun I ever fired ,it felt familiar in my hands.
I sprint around the corner and see a surprising sight , Carl milling down a bunch of saviours. I stand there confused for a moment but soon snap out of it. My feet instinctively run towards cover , I slowly creep out and pounce on Carl he falls to the floor but manages to somehow end up on top of me. He holds my arms above my head and takes my gun. Whistling accompanied by footsteps cause him to turn his head. Mistake. As he turns I take him by suprise and knee him where the sun don't shine and pull my knife out. Im on top of him now with the knife pressed against his neck.
"Atta girl"
"Hey dad"