TwO

Kalima's POV

   I dint want to go away from here because all my cousins live in the same roof. I said my Mom not to shift from here. But because of my dad's job, we had to leave and my Mom was quite happy as her best friend is going to be our neighbour!!

   My Mom told me that "I have a company for me", who is same as my age. And she said we will be attending same University. But, "I will really miss my friends and family especially my cousins".

   As I was going to kitchen. Fatima came to me and asked, so you're leaving???

  Unfortunately Yeah!! I mumbled feeling sad. I am really gonna miss you, she muttered.

I will miss you so much Fatima, I said and hugged her. We cried in each others arm's and then Eiliyah came...

   Guys!! Just chillax, she said and Kalima we will keep visiting you don't have these long face let's have fun until you are here.

   We decided to have pajama party today, as there is only a week left.

   I made my little angel, Pari to sleep and kissed my mom's forehead and said goodnight to dad and rushed to my room. All my sister's came there and we started playing songs and dancing!!

   Hameed was knocking again and again and this guy is seriously irritating me.

   I opened the door and asked him, What do you want???

   He muttered, come to my room now looking serious. I nodded and walked along with him! He said to pack my bag, and I said him that there is still a week left Hameed leave me alone now.

    When I stepped out of his room. He shouted, Kalima Annoyed, I Turned and asked what now?? I was really having fun with my sisters and he was just ruining my moment.

   Tomorrow we're leaving!! He explained.

    I was shocked my eyes widen and I asked him, what did you just say ?

    He muttered Kalima, "Dad has his work from next week, so we are leaving tomorrow to settle down quickly"!!

    I was hurt and tears started running down my cheeks. He came to me and said ,"Don't worry I heard about mom's friend and thier family they are really good". And I am there with you, things will be fine soon!!!

    I was sad and slowly I went to my room and my cousins rushed to me, And asked what happened???

    I am leaving tomorrow, I said in sad tone!!! They were looking at me worried. Fatima went to her room and gave me a box. I asked her what it is???

   Just open it!! she said, "I opened it and whispered thank you" when I saw it. There was a beautiful frame which had our picture. I was in the middle and Fatima, Eiliyah next to me. Its by both of us, she stated.

    I literally squeezed them into a bone-crashing hug. Keep it safe or we will kill you, Eiliyah warned.

   Yes Mam,"I will keep it safe" I replied. Later, my cousins helped me pack my bag and once we were done. We decided not to sleep and talk for the whole night. It was one of the best days of my life.