TwenTy ThrEE

Ummayyah's POV

   Are you mad? If I say dont turn, then only you will turn ah? I asked.

   She said sorry, I was just curious to know who it was. Rayees was coming towards us and I knew If he comes, he will surely lecture me.

   Ummayyah don't you dare think of running, Rayees warned..

   I took Kalima's hand and we both ran from there, we heard Hameed and Rayees shouting our names. I cant run Kalima said. Hameed and Rayees were chasing us.

  Come on Kalima faster, faster! I said.

   Let's hide near the Car kalima said And we hided back of the car.

    Hameed and Rayees ran towards left and we both ran towards right. We went to beach, then kalima asked why were we running?

   I winked at her and said just for fun.

   She laughed! Kalima went near the beach took some water and splashed it in my face.

   I was shocked, I went near her and wiped my face in her Abaya, and then started running.

   You stop right there! She yelled. "Kalima took her juice bottle and splashed all the Orange Juice in Rayees face".

  I started laughing!! I am Sorry, Actually I was trying to put upon Ummayyah but you came, Kalima tried to explain.

  Its Okay Kalima, Rayees smiled.

  Rayees came near me and asked where are you trying to run?

   Its not Ummayyah's fault, It was my plan, Kalima mumbled.

  Rayees did not say a word.

   OMA!! Whats wrong with him. "He is so sweet to his soon-to-be-wife, but spicy to her own sister".

   Hameed came and said, So you guys are here. Yeah from childhood, If Ummayyah is stressed out She comes here. I know she would be here, Rayees smiled.

   Hameed saw orange juice in Rayees face and started laughing. Rayees pushed him in the water and Hameed was fully drenched. It was such a great day, Alhamdulillah!!!