ThirTy OnE

Ummayyah's POV

  I caught Kalima's hand and said her to stay. She said Its my revenge time bhabhi.

  Essh! This girl.

   Hameed came towards me and said, I know you are not comfortable around with me. But just give me a chance. Please marry me!!!

   I cant! I said.

  Why? He asked.

  I just kept quite!

  Ohh come on Ummayyah, Don't be quite, he said.

   How could I marry you? When I am not perfect for you, I said.

   Nobody is perfect Ummayyah. That fracture does not matter to me at all. All I want is you, because I love you, He said.

   My eyes widden and I was totally freezed!!

    Suddenly he closed his mouth, and then realized what he said.

   I smiled!

So, its yes right? He looked at me with pleading eyes.

I nodded!!

***Six Month's Later***

   Alhumdulillah, I was perfectly walking now. I cant forget my marriage day. Its the best gift of Allah(SWT). Hameed is just a perfect husband. He is so much caring, loving, funny and cute.

Kalima's POV

   Rayees was seriously something. He always gives lecture, and when he came to know that I am expecting a baby. He lectured me even more . And I am the luckest girl in the world. No matter what he always loved me.

   He even cooks breakfast for me. Ummayyah's family are so good. I felt like I am Aunt Mubeen's own daughter.

  Omar and Shahada got married. Samera and Naveen were doing their higher studies together.

   I was glad that Ummayyah was finally walking. Hameed took good care of her and Ummayyah is a very strong girl.

   Rayees always tease us as lovers. When I and Ummayyah are together, Hameed and Rayees use to come in between us and never allow us to talk even for a minute.

  Hameed tells, "If they two start talking then even if the world destroys, their talks will never end".

  I and Ummayyah always thank ALLAH for the beautiful life. Alhumdulillah

     Assalamualaikum my lovely readers 😍 I would really appreciate if you take your precious time to give me your reviews. Hope you enjoy reading my story!! If you liked my story please vote and Comment 😊Love you all😘😘😘