TwenTy FouR

Rayees's POV

  Ummayyah always keeps me worrying!! But no matter what happens, I would never be angry at her for more than a hour.

  From the day Hameed's family shifted here, We became very close to their family.

  Hameed is a cool guy. And from the day I saw Kalima, I knew she is the perfect one for me. I said my parents and they were glad to know about it.

  Mom called Aunt Ruksa and said her that we want to talk something important to her. Aunt Ruksa was glad to know, and later I came to know that Hameed also liked Ummayyah.

  "Mom said me that she and Aunt Ruksa were also planning the same thing".

  Aunt Ruksa told us not to Let Ummayyah and Kalima know anything until they complete their college.

   We agreed to her! Because of this I and Hameed became more close. Hameed was already telling me not to lecture Ummayyah a lot.

  "Dude! Take care of her after you get married. Now she is my responsibility, I muttered".

  I mostly try to avoid seeing Kalima, because whenever I see her I just get lost to some otherworld.

   "Her innocents, cuteness, funny expression just makes me keep admiring her".

  Ummayyah was more crazy of Kalima than me!!
Whatever mom cooks she use to take it to Kalima. "They sometimes behave like lovers". But I was happy that Ummayyah had a good company.

Kalima's POV

  Our exams were getting near and I was scared for the marriage more than my exams. "Our parents decided that Rayees and I will get married first and after a week, Hameed and Ummayyah will be getting married".

  Ummayyah was definitely happy with it, as I was getting married first. We both learnt really hard for our exams!!

  Samera and shahada also came for night studies. Shahada said Omar proposed her and they will get married after Omar finds a job. We all congratulated her.

  What about Samera? Ummayyah asked

   I have plans!! she said.

   Plans of what? I asked.

   To study more? Shahada questioned!

   Yeah Samera replied.

   What about Naveen? Ummayyah asked.

   Whats with him? Samera said.

  Hey! Come on every one knows you two love each other secretly. Shahada teased.

  Samera blushed.

  Awww someone is blushing, We all said in union.

  No guys I am not blushing, she said.