choice two.

taehyung was about to enter the place, feeling the cold air reach the tips of his fingers as he was going to reach out for the door, but stopped when he was unable to hear footsteps following him from behind. turning around, he raised an eyebrow at yoongi, who just stood there, mouth opening slightly every now and then, as if he was...

"yoongi," taehyung called out, earning the blonde's attention who quickly looked towards taehyung with visibly wide eyes. "are you... are you talking to yourself?"

"no! no, i was just singing a song..." yoongi quickly replied, taking a few steps closer, before glancing behind him. "you go ahead, taehyung. i'll catch up."

taehyung gave him an odd stare and a short nod, before entering the nightclub, leaving yoongi alone on the sidewalk. sighing to himself, yoongi looked around. there weren't much people-- most of them weren't close to the venue, at least. scowling, he hit jeongguk on the back of the head, making the younger whine.

"what was that for!" he groaned in pain, rubbing the spot that yoongi'd hit.

"don't talk to me when taehyung's around. he'll think i'm crazy." yoongi told him, putting his hands in his his pockets.

at this point, he had already accepted the fact that this wasn't a dream. considering the fact that jeongguk pinched him several times on their way here (even a slap, that crazy bastard), it's quite obvious that this was indeed reality and that magic yellow flowers that could transform into cute boys do exist.

second chances exist, too, apparently. and with that, he decided to make the best out of this chance he'd gotten from jeongguk. in the past, he actually declined taehyung's invitation to the nightclub. but this time, jeongguk told him in advance that he wouldn't regret it because he would supposedly meet his ex sooner if he went. quite weird, because from yoongi's point of view, he was supposed to meet his ex at the cafe he worked at, a week from now.

but he assumes that perhaps it's best if he meets his ex in advance. well, soon to be boyfriend... or something along the lines of that.

jeongguk hummed. "do you want me to show up with you?"

yoongi frowned in response. "i didn't invite you."

jeongguk clutched his chest, falling back dramatically with his hand against his forehead. "ouch, hyung. i'm hurt!"

yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"you know," jeongguk glanced at the nightclub entrance. "you could always tell them that i'm a late invite. you know, a plus one."

yoongi looked at him for a while, then sighed.

— — — 

yoongi chuckled as he slid into the booth, taking up the empty space next to taehyung. jeongguk followed after him, taking a seat next to yoongi and awkwardly looking at the ceiling. everyone was looking at him, just to be clear.

in retrospect, jeongguk seemed to be good when it came to socializing. but in reality, it was only when he interacted with one human. but not this much. there were six now, to be exact, including yoongi. it made him nervous-- he could already feel the heat rising up to his cheeks as he shyly tugged at the ends of his yellow sweater (he got it from yoongi).

he may be a magical yellow rose, but he still had the feelings of a human, especially now that he's in this physical form. apparently, his personality's centered on the word 'shy.'

"i hope you guys don't mind. i invited my friend over here," yoongi gestured towards jeongguk, who waved shyly at the other five without looking away from his lap,