discontinued + closure.

hello! i don't know if anyone else is still around, but long time no see.

discontinued?

as you can tell from the title, this work is obviously discontinued. i don't wanna give you the usual excuse, but i have nothing else to offer but the fact that i really got busy with life + i fell out of love for these stories i made on this site.

for closure, i'd like to lay out what would have happened in the following chapters if i ever did continue this story. if i didn't get closure at least, i'd be pissed too, so don't worry. lol.

closure?

this fic is highly problematic on the surface.

as i've never finished it and never will, i would like to clarify that i do not support cheating and the retrospective thought that this story came off as "yoongi is a cheater but it's okay because he'll be getting another chance with magic" is disgusting to me.

give me a chance to clarify what was going to happen. 

yoongi does win over jimin again, however, he realizes that it's all superficial and this isn't his jimin. he needs to own up to his mistake in the real world. he asks jeongguk to reset everything, and he goes back to post-cheating incident.

he asks for another chance. and although it's hard, and building trust will never be the same again, he's willing to wait for jimin. (please know that i was not going to make jimin easily forgiving either)

my takeaway is, please don't easily forgive cheaters lmao. if you see a red flag, get the fuck out of that relationship, alright?

reboot?

absofuckinglutely! i would love to reboot this story. i probably will on ao3. i might might miiight change the ship, but the concept, i would love to visit it again. ik y'all wanna see this happen but pls don't steal my au oof just pm me i guess if you'd like inspiration </3

but for those who would like to still support me, pm me for my ao3 account. i have lots of yoonkook stories to come + i write for the boyz now. (stan the boyz please lol)

thanks for the support over the years! even if these stories are ultimately discontinued, i do hope it still made you smile, or made your day somehow <3