Generosity

Gerard had given me a new medical eyepatch and some anaesthetics to calm me down. It became routine, coming into that exact medical too. Gerard made a joke about how it belonged to me as he cleaned me up and I was grateful. He was trying to cheer me up and in all honesty I needed it. 'By the way...is it true? Are you working here now?' Gerard set the wrapping for my medical patch on the hospital bed pillow so he could help me off. I nodded, unsure of why he sounded so surprised. 'That means you can help me out around here. I mean, you're probably going to have to sleep here since the Italians are chasing you so you can help me treat people!' Gerard sounded ecstatic by the idea, me however, I was more curious.
'You seem fine around here, why do you need my help?'
'I'm less likely to mess up with your help...you keep me very alert and steady. It's up to you, though.'

'You want me to what?'
'I want you to sit with me while I take Mikeys place. He's going out of town for a few days and he told me that it'd be best if I took his place, seeing as how Gerard needs to work and Ray is practically comatosed at the moment. It won't be anything weird, just business...' Frank seemed rather shy about asking me. He seemed afraid, almost. He still hadn't shaved or cut his hair, he was still in those damp clothes from earlier and he smelt like ashes. It pained me to a great extent to see him that way. My beautiful baby boy was wrecked because I was mad at him. Something so small killed him because he loved me so much. Before even answering, I stepped forward and buried myself in the short mans chest. I kept my arms in my own grasp, hinting for him to hug me. He immediately wrapped his arms around me, taking in my familiar scent and feeling. 'I'm so sorry...'
'Just hold me...I can't stand to see you nervous like that. I'll do whatever you want, please just smile again.' I was strangely satisfied with the horrific toll I had taken on Frank by just yelling at him.
'How can I? I...I've killed you...you could've had a future if I had never spoken to you. You'd still feel as beautiful as you truly are...You can never have friends now. You can't see your siblings, you can't go outside, you can't live anymore...I...I shouldn't have spoken to you...I shouldn't have told you how I felt.'
'Don't say that! Never say that! I'd take this life over any other! If it weren't for you I'd still be spending my Friday nights locked in the basement with...with my dads friends grabbing me an...and...' I trailed off. Tears were beginning to form in my eye as I tried to push those memories out of my head and back into the corner they belonged in. I couldn't bare to think about it. All the times my dads friends payed him so they could tie me up and have their way with me. It was painful. Their slimy hands across my skin, the painful sounds of skin slapping together and the muffled screams I could conjure were my own personal hell. Franks heartbeat began to race as my words sunk into his head. Me clutched onto me tighter before letting shaky and unsure words creep into my ears.
'(Y/n)...I can't imagine how you must've felt...I'm so sorry...I...I'll never let anyone touch you again. I'll buy you whatever you want, I'll devote all my time to you, I'll do whatever you want me to...my belle...my gorgeous baby doll...this time I'll ask you, would you like me to kill the men who abused you? Would you like to see them on their knees, chained up and begging for forgiveness?' Frank pulled back slightly and allowed me enough room to look at him. His brown eyes were begging me to let him take revenge. I, admittedly, wasn't opposed to it. Revenge was cruel, yes but so was groping a 14 year old and forcing them into sex. I nodded, watching as Frank opened his mouth once more. 'Please assure me so I know you're not just saying that to make me happy. My only wish it to make you feel happy...'
'Frank...I want them dead. I just don't know their names...' I wiggled my hands out from between Frank and I and lifted them up, gently cupping his cheeks. 'I don't want to put you through unnecessary stress...'
'Don't worry about that...I'll manage, just please tell me you're okay with me-' I cut him off my leaning forward and gently connecting our lips. I slowly moved my hands down until they were both flat against his chest. Franks lips quivered against mine, still worried he'd scare me away. I gripped his damp, white shirt and pulled him closer, trying to get him to understand that all I wanted was for him to kiss me back.
'Yes, Frank, I am...'