Franks Bullets and My Insanity

I re-entered Mikeys office to find Stephie clinging onto Franks leg like her life depended on it. Frank was trying to kick her off but it was no use, she was glued to him. 'Oh, (Y/n), you're back. I'm sorry, she's being-'
'She's being a stupid cunt.' I swore. Franks eyes widened as turned back around, not wanting to see someone else on him like that.
'Wait, (Y/n)!' Frank called. He tried to get up but she wouldn't let go. Frank had to kick her in the skull just to knock her off him. '(Y/n), please I'm sorry!' He chased me but I ran. The image of her clinging onto him burnt my chest and made me want to kill something. 'Please wait up!'
'No!' I shouted. I bolted towards the exit and outside into the open world. 'I can't stand her! I need to be anywhere but where she is!'
'I understand but please let me come with you!' Frank caught up to me and stole my hand, squeezing it tightly. 'I'll find a hotel room for us or something.'

I sat in the corner as Frank paid for the room service he ordered for me which consisted of a cheesecake and bowel of strawberries with cream. He thanked the lady before shutting and locking the door. 'They gave us a free bottle of wine because you looked sad. That was nice of them.' I stayed quiet. My knees were pressed against my chest as I waited for Frank to bring me my sweets. He carried the large, grey tray over to me and sat in the corner with me, laying the tray across his lap. 'You still hungry?' I silently reached over to his lap and stole the large slice of cake and shoved it into my mouth, savouring the taste. I swallowed quickly and began chugging down strawberries and cream like my life depended on it. 'Slow down, you'll make yourself sick belle.' I ignored him. I reached for the bottle and practically ripped the cap off before raising it to my lips and chugging the drink down. 'Belle?'
'Shut up!' I screamed after swallowing everything that was in my mouth. 'I don't wanna think about anything! Especially that stupid little cunt!' I slurred, not used to alcohol. I forgot about the strawberries and just continued to drink, hoping it'd numb me. Frank watched as I took the whole bottle in less than a minute. 'I do-don't want to see that fucking bitch again! I'd rather fu-ucking die!'
'Don't say that...'
'That shit muncher better-better stay away from you!' I hiccuped. 'I wan'another one!'
'No.'
'Fuckin' get me another one!'
'No...I...I'm sorry...I've ruined you, haven't I?' Frank frowned, pushing the tray off his lap and burying his head in his hands. I watched as Frank began to quiver and his voice became croaky and quiet. 'I-I've broken you...' He began to sniffle quietly. I looked over at him, realising I had made him cry. Tears were seeping through his fingers and his breathing was becoming ragged. 'Why does this always happen? Everyone who likes me ends up dead or insane...I can't I...I don't want to do this anymore.' I frowned as Frank whimpered and sobbed into his hands.
'I-I still love you...'
'I know you do...I love you more than anything but I...I'm a killer. I can take the lives of thousands of men yet...'
'I love you...'
'I herd you.'
'I love you.' I repeated. Frank just listened as I repeated those words over and over again. 'I love you.' I leaned my head on his shoulder and continued to tell him I loved him. He just listened. His tears stoped quickly and were soon replaced with a smile. 'Even after everything that has happened, I love you. I'd die for you...'
'You've been through enough pain for me.'
'I'm willing to go through more.'

The next day as Frank and I walked back into the office building hand in hand, Stephie was waiting at the door, gun in her hands. 'There you are!' She raised the gun to my chest and grinned rabidly. 'Who is that? Who is she?'
'This is my girlfriend.'
'You're cheating on me?' Stephie shouted, suddenly pulling the trigger. My eyes instantly shut, but I felt no pain. Instead, I felt something warm press against my torso.  'Oh no! Honey, you got in the way!' There was a loud cough in front of me that made my hands tremble. I opened my eyes, seeing Frank in front of me with his hand on his chest. He was barely able to stand.
'Leave! Leave and never come back!' He shouted, taking his hand off his chest and reaching behind him to hold my hand. As his hand touched mine, I noticed the blood that painted his tattooed skin. Gerard ran into the room after hearing the gunshot and suddenly tackled Stephie to the ground. I watched from behind Frank as Gerard rammed his fists into her face so hard she was spitting blood before passing out. Frank turned around, allowing me to see the deep wound in his torso, just opposite of his heart. 'A-Are you okay?' Frank asked, his whole body trembled as he spoke, his muscles beginning to fail him. He suddenly collapsed at my feet, his appendages twitching every so often.
'Gerard...take care of Frank. I'll take care of Stephie.' I placed a kiss on his cold lips before approaching the girl passed out on the floor.