Chptr. 16

"I am a question to the world

Not an answer to be heard

Or a moment that's held in your arms

And what do you think you'd ever say?

...

I'm still here..."

~ I'm Still Here by Johnny Rzeznik from the Treasure Planet Soundtrack

(This beautiful song can be found up above! You can find the entire soundtrack on iTunes and Google Play!)

...

...

As Apollo walked into the ugliest building in New York City he sighed. 'Why am I here again?' He thought to himself as he got closer to the desk. 'Because Tony Stark is his uncle and well, Percy might be here or have been here! Now stop complaining and seduce the Barbie behind the desk!' The god rolled his eyes at the words of his sister and leant onto the desk. "Well hello, how are you, darling?" The blonde girl looked up and sighed. "What do you want?" Apollo looked shocked at the girl but continued with his act. "Uhm..." He turned for a second towards Artemis who was standing outside of the building. She motioned him to keep going, so he looked back at the girl behind the desk and smiled. "Is there by any chance a possibility that you, the most beautiful girl on this blue globe, will give me passage to your boss?" "Who, Stark?" She asked with one raised eyebrow. "Yes," Apollo said, trying to get this girl to let him and his sister through. "Well, no." "What, no?" "Like I said, no. Mister Stark does not want blonde idiots in his office, well not anymore." "I'm not an idiot." "Idiot enough to think that I would fall for those stupid flirtatious actions of yours." Apollo sighed and said, "Please, it's very important." "I need you to leave this building in an instant." "I'm not going to do that," Apollo answered quickly. "Then we'll have to do it by force," The girl said with an evil grin. "Jarvis?" "Yes, miss Riling?" The British voice coming from nowhere shocked Apollo, making him jump a few feet in the air. "Would you please help this beautiful blonde man out of the door?" The blonde girl, now known as miss Riling asked with a big smile. "Of course, miss Riling," The British voice answered as suddenly Apollo saw a red dot on his heart. "Oh shit!" He shouted and ran away, out of the building.

He bumped into Artemis on his way out. "Apollo, what on earth are you doing back here! You were going to get us in!" "They were going to kill me, Artemis!" "Kill you? You're an Olympian, Apollo!" "Well, they had their guns ready, we do not want mortals to find out about us, right?" Artemis sighed and looked at her brother. "Apollo, you know what, we are just going to teleport to the second floor and take the elevator." "Why did you not come up with that plan a little earlier, Artemis!" "Because I wanted you to be useful for once," She answered as she rolled her eyes and sighed at the end. "C'mon, little brother, let's go."

...

Tony walked into the room where Percy was laughing with his friends. "You little Italian shit, that tree has a place in my heart you know!" Thalia shouted at Nico as she threw a pillow at his face. Will caught the pillow before it hit his boyfriend. "Please Thalia, I still need that cute face." "Oh gods," Thalia groaned as she smiled. "Welcome in Percy's man cave, Tony!" Nico shouted as he saw Tony enter the room. "Man cave?" Thalia asked, looking up. Well, I gotta say, for a man cave, it's pretty boring," Tony said while looking around. "I only woke up a day ago, I still have to find some time to decorate the place," Percy responded to Tony's comment as he smiled.

"Sir, my radar has detected two intruders in the tower." "Did Hailey not stop them at the door?" "Oh, she did. They have just appeared on the second floor." "Show the footage, Jarvis."

...

Percy looked in shock at the screen. "What are the twins doing here?" He asked, staring at the woman who had sent him to a Tartarus on earth. "Percy, are you okay?" Will asked as he looked at the black-haired boy who looked to be in shock, pale, eyes wide, mouth a bit open. "Jarvis, can you send these two up to here?" Percy asked. "Percy, are you sure you want to do this?" Thalia asked. "Yes, Thalia. I need to know why she did what she did." "Who are they?" Tony asked. "That lady is the one who killed Percy, the other is her brother." "Wait, what? You want to see the woman who killed you? Percy, this is suicide." "I don't care, I need to know why one of my old friends did this," Percy said and looked at his friends. "You go to Thalia's room, I don't want them to find you." "No, the last time we left you, you died!" Thalia shouted. "You can watch the camera footage, if you guys think I'm in danger at some point, you can immediately respond by coming here and letting Jarvis handle some stuff," Percy said, being very sure about his case. "I hope you know what you are doing," Tony said. "Jarvis, let the twins up, say someone wants to see them." "You better not die, Jackson," Nico said with a groan as he exited the room with the rest. "Otherwise, I'm going to find you in Elysium and kill you again."

...

"Twins?" Artemis looked up to see nobody and looked at Apollo. "Did you hear that?" "Yes, I did. Believe me now?" Artemis rolled her eyes and kept on walking. "The twin brother and sister, there's someone who wants to see you," The British robotic voice said. Artemis looked at Apollo. "Is it talking to us?" "Yes, it is, please go to the elevator and after that, follow the lights on the ground," The voice said. "Why would we trust you?" "Why would you not trust me? I could blast you two to death with the lasers mister Stark installed, yet I have not killed you. I am giving you directions to someone who wants to talk to you, someone who knows you and you ask me why you should trust me?" "We get your point," Apollo said fastly and looked at Artemis. "Let's go, sis."