1. Too Many Things

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Amazing Gif by RacoSaraF it's basically when they met :D

Chapter one

CHLOE'S P.O.V

"Honey have you brought the last stuff inside?" my dad asked.

I went inside the truck to get my box of stuff that was the last thing there so I shut the huge door and shouted back at dad.

"Yeah dad, I've got it now!" I yelled.

I came out of the truck and took a look at the new house, our house was a suburban house it was perfectly fine, I mean we didn't want to have a huge mansion like the one opposite us.

I carried on walking, today was a sunny hot day which was good because I hated everything to do with rain and anything wet! it isn't really my thing.

Let's skip to the point I have a little brother who is called Luke and he's only 5 years old nearly turning 6 next month. People say he looks like me but I don't really know, I think he has the same nose and eyes as me but apart from that he doesn't look anything like me.

I came walking inside and the sound was filled with Luke playing with his toy cars and my mum and dad kissing each other which made me cringe.

"Mum, Dad please give it a rest you guys have rooms. Please use it." I said, putting my box in the living room, I'll take it upstairs later.

"Oh Honey, your soon going to fall in love." Mum said.

I gave her a disgusting look. "I highly doubt that mum." I said sitting down on the stool in front of my parents.

"Chloe listen to your mum, I remember when me and you mum met in freshman year, it was-.." I cut dad off.

"Dad I've heard this story many times and they both lasted for two hours!" I said sighing.

I'm not really a big believer in happy endings for all I know some people don't get happy endings and I think I'm going to one of those people.

"Chloe before your head explodes, you can pick your room and sort it out." I nodded.

I got up from the stool and found my boxes, I took them one by one upstairs I picked out a room it was medium size not too big and not too small.

I sighed well I have a lot of working to do, I tied my hair in a ponytail and pulled up my sleeves.

I took out everything from the box and started putting everything in place, thank god the bed was already there, because if I had to do the job I would of been dead by the now it was a king sized bed.

                                                                                   ***

I spent two hours in my room and I can finally I say I have finished.

I fell on my bed and nearly fell asleep but mum called me downstairs for dinner, I groaned and got up and walked downstairs.

My eyes were wide open, mum and dad probably fixed everything around here because it looks great! I came up to the end of the stairs and walked inside the kitchen, it smelt delicious.

"Hey mum." I said behind her, which I think scared her.

"Hey sweetie, can you do me a favor and lay out the table for all of us," she asked nicely.

I nodded. "Sure."

I layed everything on the table and called dad and Luke.

"Dinner is really good," dad said eating with a mouth full, Luke nodded and stuffed food inside his mouth, all I did was nod it was great but I didn't really have anything else to say about a dinner.