4. Lied To Me?

Amazing cover on the side made by @xDemonsFlowerx please guys check out her stories they are amazing just like her covers! Thank you so much @xDemonsFlowerx :D

Chapter four – Lied to me?

“So is that him?” I looked up at in confusion. He nodded towards the picture that was in my purse. “Is that Ryan?” I smiled.

“Yeah it’s him.” We both were looking at the picture of Ryan and me, it was taken before I left.

He cleared his throat. “So, umm…is he in Florida?”

I nodded. “Yeah -…”

“Is that why you want to, you know go back to Florida?” he asked nervously.

The reason was that, I didn't want to back to Florida because of Ryan. It was my home and I miss it really bad, it’s like being homesick. My best friends are there and I grew up all of them and sometimes when I see people around with their friends just makes me realize how much I miss them.

I shook my head being honest. “No, Florida is my home you know? I mean I grew up there with one of my best friends, it’s hard not to miss such a beautiful place.”

He gave me a lazy smile which caught off guard. Which made me realize that maybe Mason wasn't as bad as I thought or even Sarah thought.

“I know what it feels like, but sometimes you have to let go, am I right?” he asked looking at me waiting for me to respond.

Mason was right, you have to let go some things you can’t hold on to them forever.

I nod and he smiled feeling somewhat proud of what he said.

We were currently laying on the grass in central park, we were watching the kids playing in the swings they looked so happy.

It was just silence, I didn't know what to say but finally Mason decided to say something first.

He cleared his throat. “So you planning on going to Florida in the summer?” I turned my head to face and took me off guard when I found him already staring at me, I blushed and looked away.

I smiled. “I don’t know, maybe. I need permission from my parents, I mean I can’t just disappear.” I wonder what my parents expression would be if they find out that I left all of a sudden to Florida.

“Your right, but would you go?” He seems very interested to know about me going to Florida, it’s as if he doesn't want me to go?

I said something that made him look at me in surprise or maybe I just took him off guard. “Would you come with me?” I don’t know why I just blurted that out, god what is wrong with you CHLOE! I looked down. “Sorry, you don’t even need to answer the question, it was stupid of me to ask you and I don’t know what I was thinking, it’s crazy to even ask you right ha-ha, I’m so stupid -..” he cuts me off.

He smiles. “(1) You’re not stupid (2) you speak a lot when you’re nervous,” I blushed when he said that I speak a lot, which was true I mean I was nervous. “What made you ask me if I wanted to come?” he asked nicely not even in a harsh way possible.

I shrugged. “You showed me around New York today I thought maybe, I don’t know. Show you around in Florida, my friends, one of my favourite places to go.” I stopped talking when I met his eyes as he was slightly grinning at me. I didn’t even know why he was grinning but when I realised it was because of how much I was saying and the closeness between us was really close.

I blushed furiously when he said, “Is this the point where I kiss you?” he asked giving me a slight grin.

I became nervous so I used my palm and pushed his face away from mine. He chuckled showing me his perfect set of white teeth.