2. What is he doing here?

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter two

Oh great what are we going to do? being stuck here in school's library I didn't really see that coming.

I started pacing around the room, while Mason was sitting down going on his phone.

"Would you stop pacing around the room." I heard Mason say, I gave him a glare and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Yes Chloe real mature." he said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes at him.

I barely know this guy, and how long have we been inside here for? 2 minutes and he's already starting to bother me.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Instead of annoying me don't you have other plans on helping us getting out of here?." I sighed running my hand through my hair. Wait Mason was on his phone he could call someone to get us out, why didn't I think of this earlier. Should of used my phone instead. "Mason?" I said gritting through my teeth and forcing a smile.

"Um?" he replied.

"You have a phone, you could call someone and tell them to get us out of here!" I yelled, okay maybe I wasn't in a good mood right now, but being stuck in this room with Mason was bad enough.

"I have no connection." He said casually, why isn't he not worried about being stuck here?.

Never thought that popular guy in Hamilton High is actually stuck in the same room as me.

"Would you stop worrying someone is going to get us out." He said, how can he be so relaxed and not worried like me.

I tucked a loose strand behind my ear and crossed my arms over my chest. "Well, when do you think we'll be out?"

Mason checked his watch. "Gus should be able to get us out, so in the mean time sit down." He said, I listened to him and sat down on a chair opposite him, who's Gus?

I shook it off, whoever it is I'm just hoping to get out already.

"So." Mason said slightly smiling and staring at me.

"Is there something you want?" I asked, I wasn't really in a good mood, especially sitting with the hottest jerk.

Did I just call him hot?

"Listen, I'm trying to nice here. Well sorry if I can't get us both out of here. This wasn't my fault." He raised his voice a little. Wow! what's wrong with him?

I looked away from him, I started fiddling with my fingers.

"I didn't mean to snap at you, it's that something happened and I'm kinda pissed off." He said running a hand through his hair, he must really be pissed.

I looked at him. "Do you want to talk about it?" He looked at me for a second. "I mean you don't have to, it's your choice." I don't want to pressure him, but I some part of me wanted to know what it was about.

"Nah, I'll tell you." He was actually going to tell me.

"My best friend, Georgia. We've been best friends since let's say I knew her all my life. But few years ago she left without telling me. Well she tried to but I didn't listen to her at all. I haven't got in contact with her for ages but now she decided to contact me today, I don't know what to say to her I mean she was my best friend and she left I mean what am I supposed to say? Anyway I texted her back wondering if she was coming to my birthday but she hasn't texted back. You know what the crazy part was? I actually loved her, more than a friend but I didn't tell her that plus I don't love her like I used too." He said finishing off.