3. Angel

Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

"What are you doing here?" I repeated again.

He smirked, he opened his mouth to speak but as always mom pushed past me.

"Hi Mason," she smiled. Wait they know each other? How? When? What?!

"Well I couldn't turn down the offer." He smiled obviously that didn't last long when he made eye contact with me, he smirked. I rolled by eyes and crossed my arms over my chest and walked away in to the living room, while I was thinking about what he said 'Turn down the offer' What offer?

I saw dad in the kitchen, since when did dad come at this time he'd usually be a bit late.

"Hey dad," I smiled at him, he put down his newspaper.

He returned the smile. "Hey sweetheart, how was first day of school? you came home a little late." He said sounding a little concerned.

I sheepishly nod. "Oh um... I was locked in the school library and first day of school was great, I made new friends."

"Well at least your out of the school library, and that's great." He said smiling brightly then going back to reading his newspaper.

"How was work?" I asked dad.

My dad is working in a C.E.O company, we moved because of his job and he was soon going to be in the new coming as a CE.O man who's soon going to own the company which is really big. People liked his work back in Florida so he's running for the job as a C.E.O man in New York.

He nods. "Works been great, there still making some papers for the new C.E.O man, which hopefully it will be me."

"You'll do great dad, why else would they bring you here." Dad nodded.

"Mason why don't you come inside." I heard mom offering Mason to come inside, I sighed and sat down on the couch next to Luke, who was busy playing with this spider-man toys.

"Mason please make yourself at home, in the meantime I'll be cooking up some dinner for everyone," mom smiled and went inside the kitchen where dad must be sitting down reading.

I looked up at Mason, he sat down opposite me on a different couch.

I crossed one of my arms changing different channels.

"Awh...Chloe what's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?" He wiggled his eyebrows which made me want to laugh but I tried to hold it in.

"She doesn't like you." Luke said playing with his toys. "If anything i don't think she's happy to even see you," Luke finished off. My lips curled up into a smirk, I watch Mason's smirk turn into a blank emotion, I couldn't tell weather he was sad or happy, he had a good way of hiding emotions.

He quickly placed a smile. "And who might you be?"

Luke sighed and put down his toy. "I'm Chloe's one and only best little brother," he said proudly, I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Like brother and sister," Mason mumbled.

"You said something?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, nothing," he said looking away.

I ignored him and finally stuck to a channel.

I couldn't help but stare at Mason, I ask him, "So what exactly are you doing here?"

He took something out of his backpack. "I came to give you this earlier, I thought you'd answer the door but your mom did. She was saying how I should come over and give it you, so here I am." He said and gave me a wink at the end.