Chapter 6- Concert

"Guess what?" I told Kendall. He looked at me.

"What?" He asked. For some reason he decided to sit beside me at lunch. He seems attached to me for some reason. It's kinda annoying. Like they're is plenty of other people here to sit with. Just leave me alone.

"Mrs. Samford wants me to...tutor you." I said, then shoved pizza in my mouth.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded. Yeah, that's not a good thing that I have to tutor him. It sucks.

Now even after I'm done being his science partner, I still have to tutor him.

"So...when so we start?" He asked, with a smile spread across his mouth. I shrugged.

"Your enjoying this?" I asked. He nodded. Ugh, why is he enjoying this? He should hate me like every other guy in this school.

"Well, I'm not. It's torture." I said. "Hey! I'm not that bad." He said. Yeah right.

"Well, tell that to the security gaurd from the library. I'm sure he'll agree." I said. "Ha ha, very funny." He said.

I punched him. "Im going back to the library this afternoon, so I guess you can go...as long as you don't get another security guard on you."I giggled. Still a bit curious why they're there.

He smiled. "I'll try." He replied.

The bell rang for us to go to our next period. I got up and dumped my tray. Math, here I come.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"Glad to go home?" Lacey asked. I nodded. "Oh yeah, get to come home and work on the science project with...Kendall." I said, and fake shivered. Lacey laughed.

"Yeah, the worst part, is that Mrs. Samford is making me tutor him." I stuck my tongue out.

"Oh, talk about worst days of your life." Lacey said. "Well I wanted to ask you, I'm going to a concert, Friday. And I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me?" Lacey asked.

"What kind of concert?" I asked, climbing up the bus stairs. "Well, it's Justin Beiber." Lacey replied. I smiled. "Sure I'll come." I said.

Lacey smiled, while we both sat in a seat together. Lacey pulled out her phone and stayed glued to it. I watched out the window.

"Hey, Mary?" Lacey asked, not bothering to make eye contact with me. "Hm?"

"I got one more ticket to take someone and-" I stopped her in that sentence.

"No." I said.

"But-"

"No!!" I said.

"Well I can't just throw away the ticket!! " she said.

"Don't you anyone else to take?" I asked.

"I asked, and they all said they were busy." She said.

I rolled my eyes. "I guess Ill ask Kendall to go..." I mumbled.

"Yeeesss!!" Lacey said, hugging me. Why does she like him going, jeez?

"But that doesn't mean he'll say yes." I said.

The worst thing to do:

1) take a trouble maker to a concert.