Chapter 17- Ice Cream

The next day, I decided to take a walk, was nice and breezy and could give me a chance to try to get my mind off of things. I smiled and also to finally relax a bit.

But it all ended, when I saw Kendall...walking also. I don't even know what to think of him. A nice charming dude, or a backstabbing player. That's the only problem and I wish I knew the answer. My stomach did more flip flops at the sight of him. He seemed to be gathering thoughts as well.

"Oh, hey Mary." Kendall said, suddenly walking with me. I glared at him, "You mind?"

"No." Kendall said with a smirk. I glared at him, I felt like trying to burn a whole through him. Most of the time I think of Kendall as annoying, but could he have a new side of him that I can change into him? He smiled at me.

"You don't even feel weird around me, at all?" I ask. Most of the time after my awkward guy situations, they avoid me after awhile.

Kendall shook his head and I raise my eyebrow. " Mhm." I question. He knew what happened, but he must be use to these kinds of things. "So, where we going?" I turned around the corner where the ice cream shop was.

"Ice cream." I replied. Kendall clapped his hands like a little kid and smiled a bit.

Maybe he isn't that bad. But I still can't make my mind up. But now he acts like a nice dude. Ever since...the kiss. And the thing was, it was practically for no reason and at the most awkward timing.

I walked in the ice cream shop. "A double scoop of sherbert." I ordered. He chashier nodded in response. Kendall ordered his also, getting a regular chocolate ice cream. The cashier handed out ice creams and we left enjoying them.

+ + + + +

We talked and laughed awhile and it was six o clock by the time we got back. We went to the local beach and hung out for awhile. I enjoyed it, especially the waves coming in and splashing my feet.

"I had a good time." I said. Kendall nodded, " me too."

I stood and stared into his eyes, but tried to look away. But before I could Kendall pulled me forward into a hug, my belly filling with butterflies. I pull away quickly. Kendall gave me a confused look. No, not these confused feelings again.

"Uh-I have to go." I said, running inside my house, my mind whirling with emotions.

I closed the door and then suck to the floor. I smiled at the thought of the hug. My cheeks warmed, and my belly continued to run with butterflies.

Ok, maybe I do like him back, but it could turn into a mistake.

______________________________________________________

Oh meh gosh!! Thanks for you guys reading!! I love the relationship going on!! But it might be a little cliche. Actually a lot cliche. The girl falls for the bad boy yadadada. Sorry for not updating. I was busy.

VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT!!!! <333333333333

Bad Boy's Tutor | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें