Chapter 7- More Security Gaurds

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

Knocks came at the door. I looked at my clock, and the time read, 7:30 Am. I groaned. I slipped out of bed. Who could this be?

I scooted my way to the door. "Yes?" I said, while rubbing my eyes. Lacey cheerfully jumped up and down. "Day of the concert!!" She squealed.

"So we're skipping school?" I asked.

"Well...I guess so." She said, shrugging.

"Fine by me." I said. "Mom!!!! I'm going to the concert!!" I yelled. "Okay!!!" Came a reply. My mom was getting ready for work. Well, shes okay with it. But my mom is kind of chill. For the most part. I already talked to her about it and she agreed to let me go.

"So...you asked Kendall?" Lacey asked. I nodded.

"He said, he be there." I said, while yawning.

She smiled. "He should be here." I said. I check the time on my phone. Just then a car pulled up.

"Speak of the devil..." I mumbled. Lacey furrowed her brows at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Your in your PJs." She said. I looked down and saw my fuzzy pink pants. "Oh yeah." I said. "BRB." I said, running up my steps.

I threw on a pink tank top with a pair of jeans. Then I grabbed my sunglasses and threw my hair in a messy bun. "There we go." I said, skipping outta my room.

"Ready." I said. Lacey sat on the couch with Kendall. Kendall looked at me and his eyes widened. "What's the matter Kendall?" I asked. He just shrugged and played on his phone. I frowned. What's his problem?

"You look great!!" Lacey said. "Thanks." I said.

"Ready to go?" She asked. I nodded.

"We're taking my brother's car." Lacey said.

"Okay." I said.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"We're here!!" Lacey sang as we all got out of the car. The place was huge, filled with tons of people. We would probably be waiting for awhile.

I looked around. "Wooow." I said and whistled.

Kendall was behind me nodding.

"So this is the place of the concert?" I asked. Lacey nodded. "This is one long line." Lacey said.

"You can wait in it." She said quickly and left through the crowd. I frowned.

I turn to see Kendall. "Oh no." I said.

He was being tackled by security guards...again. For freakin sake.