Chapter 13- Fake Girlfriend

{Kendall's P.O.V}

"My...what?" I asked my cousin mark, a smirk settled on his face at the comment.

"Your girlfriend?" He asked. "You didn't lie to me, did you?" He said, crossing his arms. He looked like he was amused to this. Dang, I haven't dated for awhile. Just one night stands with bimbos.

"Uh, no. I have a girlfriend." I said. "Who is she?" He asked. I looked around at the girls walking. Then I spot Mary at her locker. She could be my fake girlfriend and she could also save me from being humiliated by my cousin.

"Uh, her." I said pointing at her. He glanced over to her and raised an eyebrow. Oh please believe me.

"Okay." He said. "I wanna meet her." He said. I bite my lip, Mary isn't going to like this one bit.

"Well..." I said scratching the back of my head. "Oh, so she isn't your girlfriend?" He says cockily. You see, back when we were kids, me and Mark have been competitive. To this day we still are, competing on our lives.

"Yeah, yeah." I said walking over to Mary. She glanced over to me. "Uh, will you be my fake girlfriend??" I quickly spit out nervously. She looked at me, annoyed.

"No."

"But why?" I asked. I mean, who wouldn't want a slice of this body, eh?

Mary closed her locker door. "Because it's completely idiotic." She replied and rolled her eyes.

"Please, look my cousin Mark is over there thinking that your my girlfriend." I pleaded.

Mary raised an eyebrow. "Why don't you get a real girlfriend?" She asked. I shrugged, dating isn't my type when I can get anyone I want.

"No." She said. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Please?" I said. I gave her the puppy dog eyes. Always does the trick on the girls.

"No." She replied. What? My cuteness didn't when her over?

"I'll pay you 20 dollars." I offered desperately on my last attempt.

"Okay? Please?" I pleaded more, looking at her silent expression.

"Fine I guess so..." She mumbled, looking annoyed. I smiled, "Thanks!" I said. Shouldn't she be the one thanking me. Any girl would want me to even fake date them.

"Uh huh." She replied blandly.

I dragged her over to Mark. "Mark, Mary, Mary, Mark." I introduced them. Mary smiled,

"Nice to meet you." She said and waved.

"You too." Mark said. He glances at me, looking a bit impressed. Gotcha!

I smiled. "There you met her, now let's go." I said. "Wait a minute." Mark said. Oh god, does he not believe it?

"Let's have a double date!" Mark suggested. "I wanted to have one with my girlfriend." I groan on the inside, expecting the relentless fury of Mary.

"Uh, okay." I said. I look over to Mary, who was glaring at me. Oh boy, here it comes.

"7 o clock sound good?" He asked. I nodded in response.

"Great..." I mumbled, regretting this whole thing.

After Mark left Mary punched me hard in the arm. I winced at her sudden strength.

"Ow." I said, rubbing my arm.

"This better be worth 20 dollars." She spit out at me. I sighed, I sure hope so too.

___________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading my story!! It means so much to me !! Anyway, I just got an idea to do it in Kendall's point of view. Cuz I figured you guys would think its interesting.

Please vote, follow, and read!!