Chapter Three

A/N Oh me gosh guyzs! The last part made me cryy😭 but oh whale. Let's see😏

Follow me on insta": @bitch.itz.lucy.dragneel

~~Natsu's POV~~

I thought about going to Lucy's but I knew Gray was there, and I didn't feel like seeing or fighting Gray again.

~~flashback~~

Happy left for Lucy's place.  I rubbed my head where it clashed into Erza's armour.

"Natsu-chan!" Yelled a familiar voice.  I looked up and I saw Wendy and Gajeel running my way. "Gray-chan told us!"

"Poor pyro," Gajeel whispered in Levy's ear.

"Gajeel!!" Levy scolded her best friend.

Gajeel shrugged and smirked at Levy. "Oh, hey, didn't see ya there, Shrimp. Guess you're so small even Happy can't see ya."

Levy glared at him. "Ugh. Ouch. That hurts," she said sarcastically.

Gajeel picked her up by the head and held her an arm's length away. Erza raised an eyebrow.

Gray waltzed over with a proud smile on his face. He put an arm around me, and Juvia squealed. I guess she still likes the Ice Princess.

"So, who did Lucy pick? Natsu or me?" Gray joked. No one answered. "Me! She picked the most handsome."

Juvia smiled. "Go, Gray-sama!"

Everyone turned around and glared at her. Especially me. What the fuck?!

Juvia said "Or not" much more quietly.

Gray laughed. "Guess I'm better than this flame brain," he said. He then punched me in the stomach.

I didn't want to fight Gray. Lucy might get mad at him. So I let myself crash into the wall, everyone gasping in shock as I just sat on the floor.

Gray walked over to me and jeered. "Guess who's not powerful anymore." He kicked me, over and over again.

I felt the pain increasing until I couldn't take it anymore. Where was Happy??

Just on cue, Lucy and Happy bust in the guild. The blonde mage and the blue Exceed gasped. Gray turned around and a wave of guilt spread across his face. I looked up and Lucy and Happy rushed to me, worried. Lucy pushed past Gray, not noticing he was there.

"Natsu, are you okay?" Lucy asked. I could tell that she was crying. I placed my hand on her head and smiled.

Happy curled in my lap.

"Wendy! Can you use your healing magic?" Lucy yelled.

The young maiden rushed over and started to chant.

"Gray, that was uncalled for!" Lucy scolded. She looked blazing mad.

Gray itched his head. "I guess I got carried away," he said. I knew he was lying. Gray smiled up at Lucy, and the blonde stepped back. "Let me make it up to you."

"Then do it by breaking up with me! I don't like you. Guess I got carried away," Lucy spat his words back to him.

Wendy whispered in my ear, "Ooh, things are gonna get good." I had to chuckle.