Chapter 15

A/N: You guys have spoken and most of you wanted this Rated R, so, therefore it will be.

Speaking of which, this chapter gets a little steamy. So, if you can't handle it don't read it. Otherwise, enjoy. (;

Kaden brings my head into his chest, his arms wrapping tightly around my torso. He stays silent, and my heart pounds, what was he thinking?

"Kitten," he finally purrs, running his hand through my hair. "I never thought we'd agree on something," he says lightly, a small smile tugging at his lips.

I'm instantly relieved, my lips curling up.

"Don't get used to it," I send him a wink, his lips curling into a wider smile. "Just because I'm not rejecting you, for now, doesn't mean I'm going to suddenly become some obedient little mate that you can run over."

He raises his eyebrows, amusement flitting across his eyes.

"And," I push on, "I want to see my family and friends. And my...boyfriend." I mutter the last part, immediately feeling guilty about Will. I've kissed Kaden, which means I'm a fucking cheater.

My heart stops, I hadn't even thought about this. I'm just so consumed with my emotions when I'm with Kaden, I hadn't even thought about Will. Fuck.

"Shit, shit, shit," I shake my head, my voice faltering. "I've cheated on Will!"

Kaden's eyes narrow, as he crosses his arms across his chest.

"Well, technically, you cheated on me, by being with that bastard," he seethes, teeth rigid.

I glare up at him in disbelief, he did not just say what I think he just said.

"Cheated on you?" I growl, pressing my finger onto his chest. "I was with him before I even met you, you son of a bitch, literally," I'm seething, the words falling out of my mouth before I can stop them. "I was attracted to with him without a bond," I grind out, realizing too late that I shouldn't have said that.

He pauses, going completely still, his eyes dark and daunting. Uh no, I really screwed up with that one, didn't I? I went too far, too fucking far!

"Kaden, I-I didn't mean-" I try to save myself, but it's useless. There's no taking that back.

"It that how you really feel about me, Natalia?" He says lowly, his voice slow and emotionless. "That you're just attracted to me because of the bond?"

"Well, yes..," I mutter, then quickly shake my head. "I mean, no. I don't know how I feel, Kaden."

"Just reject me, then," he snaps, and pulls away from me, taking off towards the door.

Well, shit. Just when I decided I was going to give him a chance, I fuck things up. I had to do something.

Quickly, I ran to him, and grabbed his arm. He simply brushed me off of him, shot me an annoyed glance and turned back around. He was almost at the door. So, I ran to him again, and wrapped my arms around his strong waist. He stopped mid-step.

"Wait, please," I whispered against him. "I'm not going to reject you."

He stays silent, but brings his hand down to my own, and lightly traces the curves of it.