at a loss

hi guys.

i'm sorry, but i'm kind of at a loss right now. when i first started writing this story, i was a lot younger and way less busy. but my life has changed so much since that point, and it's been a really long time since i began this story. i feel out of touch with it, and i never really have much time to write. i have so much going on in my life and it saddens me to let go of this part of it, because it has really sparked confidence in me as a writer. it means the world to me that you guys actually read and enjoy this story, even enough to vote and comment.

my journey as an author is not over, writing is something i enjoy so much, and it will always be part of who i am. but perhaps as i've grown, i'm come to enjoy a different style of writing, something different than this...

so, i just wanted to let you guys know, because i at least owe that to you. i don't want to keep you guys waiting for a new chapter that is never coming, so i'm sorry that this has to be the end, but it just doesn't seem right to keep half-assing this story in my limited free time.

i love you all so much, and thank you for all your support. from those that have been here from chapter one, to those who just found my story today, thank you from the bottom of me heart.

farewell, friends.

it's been real.