Happy Endings

Scott rushes outside in the rain, with his eyes focused on Allison.

"Scott, scott!" Stiles says, running out with him.

"Allison? Allison is that you?" he says out of breathe. She nods her head, smiling. "Hi Scott."

"W-what h-how a-a-are you-" she runs to Scott giving him a hug.
She embraces him, as Scott stands there not knowing what to do.

His head instantly bolts to Stiles, who's standing there nervously.

Allison backs up from Scott, mouthing the words 'I'm sorry' to Stiles.

Scott stands there in shock, not moving.
"I-I..." he tries to talk but no words come to mind. He runs to his motorcycle and drives off.

Stiles turns his head to Allison, who's in tears.
"I really don't know what to say to you either." Stiles says softly, looking at her in disappointment.

He turns away, making his way back to the animal clinic.
"Stiles! Please, let me explain."
He instantly bolts around, in anger and a feeling of betrayal.

"Let you explain? Huh? No Allison. I'm NOT going to let you explain. Because there's no possible explanation. I was in the clinic about the tell him the truth and you-"

"Bullshit!" She shouts in anger. "You weren't going to tell him I was alive!"

Stiles doesn't answer. He was going to tell Scott that Erica was alive, not Allison.

"I thought you were gone, okay? And you're the whole reason that I kept this a secret. You're the one who came knocking at MY door telling ME  not to tell anyone you're alive. So why all of a sudden are you okay with Scott and the rest of the pack knowing?!?" He shoots at her.

"Because I know how much you love Scott, and how much you hate lying to him. I did it for you." She gets quieter as she speaks that last sentence.

"Tell me something, Allison. When you wanted to come out of hiding, why did you come knocking at my door?" he says, stepping closer and closer to Allison, still with a layer of rage in his voice that's now raspy from the yelling.

She takes a step closer to him too. "You tell me something Stiles," they're noses are a millimeter from touching. "What's the real reason that it took you this long to tell me about Scott..."

They were whispering, still angry and holding they're ground, but with the strong temptation to lay their lips on each other.

They both had their hands balled up in a fist, but too close to each other to stay angry.

"I don't have to answer that question." Stiles says, boldly. It took Allison by surprise, Stiles isn't usually that...sexy.

They're hearts were beating FAST, they knew what was coming next. They knew that the electricity between them would light up like sparks with one more gesture.

They were about to kiss, God knows they both wanted to,  but Stiles pulled back, knowing that he's totally betraying his best friend. And if he leaned his head any closer, he would've taken things to the next level.

"Allison," he says stepping back. There was a moment of silence between the two. "I-I can't."

She nods her head, stepping back into the dark rain. "Wait!" Stiles shouts. She instantly turns around.

"Do you need a ride home? It's still raining, and I don't think it's gonna stop anytime soon." he says.

"No, Stiles," She says, shaking her head. "I would rather walk in the rain right now."

SCOTT'S POV:

SCOTT'S POV:

What the hell is going on? She's alive? How? When? Why?

So many questions are rushing through my head that it feels like my brain is going to explode. How could Stiles hide this from me? Should I tell the pack?

I ride on my bike, finding myself at Stiles' house. He wasn't home yet, probably still with Allison. I run upstairs to his bedroom, sitting there in the dark, I'll take him by surprise...

NARRATOR:

Stiles gets home, shaken up from the long night he's had. He's ready to lay his head on his comfortable pillow that he can't live without, and go to sleep.

He drags his feet upstairs, trying to dry off his hair with his hands. He enters his room, and flips his light switch, only to find Scott with a furious look waiting for him.

"Scott?" right after he says that, Scott rushes up from the chair and angrily walks toward Stiles.

He pins him to his bedroom wall, glowing his alpha eyes.

He then shot out words with the deepest alpha voice he could

He then shot out words with the deepest alpha voice he could. The base of his words had a growl.

"Why did you hide this from me? Huh?" shocked Stiles doesn't answer, this was the last thing he was expecting.

"WHY?!?" his voice was stronger now, more monstrous. "S-Scott y-y-y-you're hurting m-me." Stiles could barely choke out the words.

Scott's eyes suddenly switch back to normal, along with the rest of him. He realized that the monster he feared to be was taking over him.

He gently lets go of Stiles, who grabs his throat that felt like he had just swallowed a hammer. He lets a few wheezing coughs out.

"Stiles," Scott says softly. "I-I'm so sorry." Stiles looks up at him, and wonders what happened to the days where they would've never imagined this moment happening, especially over a girl.

"Stiles..." Scott tries again, feeling horrible. "Scott just go. Please, go."

He looks back at him, as he exits Stiles' room. "I'm sorry." he repeats again as he leaves.