Daddy's Girl

*HEY GUYS THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG CHAPTER. ENJOY :)!

NARRATOR:

After Allison and Lydia left Scott's house, Kira decided to leave too. "Hey Scott," Kira says standing from the couch. "I think I'm gonna head out too."

"Oh yeah, um I'll walk you out." Scott and Kira walk out, leaving Malia and Stiles together. Kira and Scott were on and off ever since she came back. Kira is moving to New York soon, so her and Scott decided to keep their relationship friendly so it doesn't hurt as much when she goes again.

The room was silent, Malia didn't know what to say. Should she confess her feelings for him? Should she just make a move?

"So Stiles," she says as Stiles glances up at her. "What do you think of Allison coming back?" he doesn't answer right away, he didn't really know what to say. "Hmm. I'm not really sure what to think. I mean Scott must be happy."

"A-are you happy?" Malia asks again. She was feeling the chemistry between Stiles and Allison, she was trying to see if Stiles was really into her.

"I'm happy she's not dead but-" Stiles was trying to hide his emotions for Allison, but Malia cut him.

"But you don't think she's the right match for this pack anymore?" she says, getting anxious. "I-I don't know Malia." Stiles says, trying not to say something he'll regret.

Malia couldn't wait any longer, she had to ask Stiles how he really felt about her. "Stiles you and Lydia are broken up right?" she finally blurts out.

"Uhh yeah Malia, we've been done for a few months now. Why?" he says, trying to see what Malia's point was.

"I-I was j-just wondering i-if you wanted to give me and you another go?" she says, nervously. Stiles raised his eyebrows, shocked at her comment. 

This would be perfect, he thought. Malia is gorgeous, he likes her, and it can be another way for him to move on from Allison.

"Yes." Stiles says quickly. "R-really? You really want to?" Malia asks, with a smile on her face. "Yeah, for sure Malia. I'm actually so glad you asked because, I was probably going to ask you anyways." Stiles says, rambling lies.

"Oh-oh my God Stiles," she says hugging him tight. "I'm so happy you feel that way!" 

Scott walks back in, closing the door behind him. "Wow, what's happening here?" he asks, looking at Stiles and Malia hugging.

Malia hops up from the couch. "Stiles and I are getting back together!" she says, ecstatic. "Oh wow! Really man?" Scott asks, making eye contact with Stiles for the first time from the whole night.

Stiles nods his head with a grin. Malia was so happy, her dream had come true. She loves Stiles so much, she was ready to start a new relationship with him. 

"I better go you guys. But Stiles, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" she says, looking at him while grabbing her bag.

"Yeah, just call me." he says, as she smiles at him and leaves.

It was just Scott and Stiles now, in a silent room. "S-so Stiles. I'm really happy for you." Scott says, sitting down on the couch.

"Thanks." Stiles blandly responds. 

"Look, when are we going to talk about what happened?" Scott asks, trying to make up with his best friend. 

"Scott, listen, I don't want you to hate me for keeping Allison a secret. She told me to and by the time she was ready to tell the rest of the pack, I felt like I had gotten myself in deep trouble from hiding it from you for that long."

"Stiles you don't have to apologize. I understand it must've been a really rough position for you. I'm supposed to say sorry. I literally attacked you in your own room. I was angry and stupid and shocked." Scott says, apologizing.

Stiles smirks, happy that they're working things out.

"Aww, come here you big baby." Stiles says, holding out his arms for Scott to hug him. The two wrapped around each other, Stiles filled with guilt for kissing Allison, and Scott filled with happiness for making up with Stiles.

ALLISON POV:

"So," I say, talking to Lydia sitting on her bed. "Catch me up." "On what?" she says, giggling.

"On everything. What's been going on? Any surprise relationships?" I really want to know if Stiles is or was with Lydia.

"Yeah, I guess. Scott and Kira have been on and off, she's moving to New York soon so-" I cut her off, anxious to know about him.

"What about Stiles?"  "Stiles?" Lydia pauses, as if she was holding something in. My heart started beating fast.

"Well, I'm not sure if you're aware, but Stiles lost his virginity to Malia a few days before you..well...died. They dated for a while, but then suddenly broke up," as Lydia was speaking, I was nodding my head, trying to stop being so nervous. 

"And then, well..." Lydia was stalling. Please don't tell me they used to date. "WELL..." I repeat, trying to get Lydia to talk to me.

"WE um went out." she says, looking on the floor. My heart fluttered, not only did I kiss Scott's best friend, but I kissed my best friends EX boyfriend. 

"Oh wow. How did that go?" I ask, playing it cool. "It was great. I actually l-loved him." she could barely squeeze out the words. It was hurting me as much as it was hurting her to say it.

"Woah Lydia, that's pretty big. W-what happened?" she pauses for minute, knowing that it's going to be hard to tell me what happened. 

"I had feelings for Parrish. So at the time, I thought that's what I wanted, to be with Parrish. But then when I let Stiles go, Parrish wasn't really who I wanted." she says, disappointed in herself.

"Do you want him back?" I ask. She shakes her head. "He doesn't deserve me-" 

"Lydia don't say that! Anybody in the world would be lucky to have you." I say with a smile. But in a sense, she was right. I didn't want to admit it but Stiles doesn't deserve that, he deserves to be happy.

"He didn't love me Allison. I think that's why I wanted Parrish so bad. I wanted to feel loved." Lydia says. Her words struck me like lightening. How is it possible for Stiles not to love Lydia, is this some alternate universe?

"Um so I'm surprised you haven't asked about your dad yet." she says in a peppy tone, changing the subject. She's right, I haven't asked about my dad. I'm too scared.

What if he's not alive? What if he doesn't want to see me?

"Um yeah. How is my dad?" I ask, hesitantly. "He's fine Allison. He's back in the city actually. I would suggest saying hi before he goes back to Mexico."

"Well do you know where he is?" I ask.

NARRATOR:

Argent (Allison's dad) is tied up in a chair with his mouth duct taped as he tries to scream for help.

A mysterious man in black shoots him a pale smile. He talks in a dark, scary voice. "Well well well, Christopher Argent. Who would've thought he would have landed in the palm of my hand?"

The man pulls out a pocket knife, aiming it at Argent's neck. "HMMMM HMMM!" Argent tries to scream with his mouth duct taped. The man was about to slit his neck, until he was suddenly struck by a blazing arrow.

"Owww!" the man shouts as he falls to the ground. Argent slowly tilts his head, only to come eye to eye with his daughter.

Allison puts her bow down slowly, giving her dad a smile. Argent's eyes got big, starting to tear up.

"Hi dad."