Because of Him

NARRATOR:

Every Friday, the gang usually meets at BHHS to watch Liam play lacrosse. But this week, only Lydia, Kira, and Malia show up. They've yet to figure out the resurrection of their friend.

"Where is everyone?" Malia asks as the three sit on the bleachers. "I don't know, maybe they're running late?" Kira suggests.

Lydia sits with her eyes closed, trusting her banshee instincts. "Lydia? Lydia, are you figuring out who's alive?" Malia asks.

"Shhhhhhhhh..." she hushes. Something about the lacrosse game gave Lydia a familiar feeling that she couldn't ignore.

Lydia sat like this on the bleachers through every point, loss and roar from the crowd throughout the game.

Beacon Hills luckily ended up winning. But Malia and Kira were anxious to know what Lydia had been getting.

The whole field emptied after the game was over, as the three still remained there, waiting for Lydia.

Her breathing got heavier and heavier and suddenly, her eyes shot open, bringing out the name of their old friend.

"Allison!" Lydia blurts. Malia and Kira look at each other in confusion.

ALLISON POV:

I want to see Stiles. I want to know how he's doing, how he's feeling. I can't help to forget that "almost kiss" we had.

What does this mean? Am I actually having feelings for my ex boyfriend's best friend? This whole time, it's been him. That night when Parrish carried me to the nemeton, all I wanted to do was go see Stiles.

Something drew me to him, something must have. Maybe it was the fact that I never got to know him good in my first life?

I don't know. But what I do know it that I want to run in his arms, and embrace his lips with mine.

But I won't because it's not fair. It's not fair to Scott, to Malia, and even to Lydia.

I don't know where to go. I'm staying in the forest, beneath the nemeton. It's what brought me back to life, so I know I'm safe here.

I sit there, remembering when I was trapped a few years ago with my dad, Melissa, Isaac, and Stilinski. Things have changed so greatly since I left.

I miss my friends, I miss Scott. The Scott that I used to love so much. I still love him, but it just isn't the same. Something is different about his appearance to me. I look at him as my friend now, not my lover.

It's strange, especially because I died in his arms while saying 'I love you' to him...

I don't know how I'm alive, I don't even know if I'm going to stay alive. Maybe it's this temporary thing. After all, it's not like I'm supernatural. That's why I never wanted to tell the rest of the pack that I was alive, because maybe I'll just end up breaking their hearts again.

Suddenly, I hear banging and tearing on the wooden door that lead to beneath the nemeton.

I quickly get the wooden bow and arrow that I carved, and prepare to whatever is coming down here.

As the door tears off, I hear a familiar voice shout my name. "Allison? Allison are you here? Allison?" it was Lydia! How did she figure out I was alive? Did Scott and Stiles tell her?!?

I put my arrow down, and stare at her, Kira and another girl behind them in shock.

Lydia slowly gets closer to me, holding her hand up to my face while tearing up.

"Oh my god," she says in a whisper. "It really is you." she looked so different, more beautiful actually.

My eyes fill with tears as I wanted to break down and cry. I missed her so much! She pulls me into a passionate hug as we both start sobbing on each others shoulders.

"L-Lydia I-I-I'm so sorry I-" I couldn't speak because of how heavy the tears were. The last time I cried this hard was when my mom died.

"A-Allison I mi-missed you so much." she says, crying as much as I am. "I-I'm so s-sorry, I should've t-t-told you." I apologize. She just keeps crying, as the two girls stand there looking at us in sympathy.

Lydia and I release our hug as I make my way to Kira and give her a hug. "Allison," she says with a smile. "We've missed you so much."

I make my way to the last girl who I didn't know. She was pretty, with short almond brown hair and chocolate colored eyes.

I give her a hug too as she grins at me. "I'm Malia." she says. "It's nice to meet you Malia, I can tell we'er going to be great friends." I say sweetly to her, finally calming down from all the crying.

We leave the forest, as Lydia drops Malia and Kira off.

"Lydia you can really just take me back to the nemeton I don't-" she cuts me off, like a boss. "You're staying with me, end of story." I smile at her, happy that I had a secure place to stay, with a person I love.

"She drives to this giant house, that didn't look like the one she used to have. "Lydia, did you guys move?" I ask, getting out of her house.

"I did." she says, getting her keys out to unlock the door. She opens it to see this modern day, beautiful well-lit house.

"Come on," she says, leading me up her grand staircase, "I'll show you to your room."