Shoot My Arrow

Before I start this chapter I really wanna thank a lot of you Guys for helping me and giving me ideas! I would especially like to thank @stiles_stilinsky24 @kate_daddario_obrien @isobelleellis @supermanisawesome and @starryeyedturtle for their wonderful ideas :)

1 Week Later:

"Today's the big day, Stilinski. You ready to get out of this hospital?" Allison asks in an animated tone.

"Hell yes. After a whole week of tests and MRI's, I'm definitely ready to go home to my pillow." Stiles says, almost healthy as he can be.

"How's your head? Does is still hurt?" Allison asks in concern.

"My head's perfect, I feel great...in fact I feel great enough to take you out tonight." Stiles says with a flirtatious voice.

"Take me out? " you can easily tell Allison was flattered. "Stiles you just woke up from a coma!"

"Exactly!! I haven't done anything and I really just wanna go out tonight. Get some fresh air, I was thinking you can help me shoot some arrows in the woods, maybe grab some dinner after that?"

Allison smirks at Stiles, finding it hard to turn down the offer she's been waiting for.

"Ok, fine. But are you sure you're feeling okay?" Allison asks once again.

"I'm feeling great Allison...so then, I'm just gonna get dressed and head out of here. And I recommend you to go get ready for our date because I'm picking you up in two hours." he insists.

Allison smiles, ready for the best night of her life.

SCOTT'S HOUSE~ NOON

"Malia what the hell do you want me to do?!?" Scott asks, frustrated.

"Something! He's your best friend, okay? You know him better then anyone in this world." Malia says with hope in her tone.

"I'm sorry. But we've tried everything. The best thing we can do right now is give Stiles space. " Scott insists.

"Scott I want to see him today. He's being released from the hospital and its been a week so maybe he's cooled off?"

"Malia, Stiles literally DIED for like six weeks and he still didn't forgive us when he woke up. What makes you think he will now?"

Malia looks to the floor, heartbroken. "I-I just wish we could undo that night." She says breaking into a cry.

Scott walks over to her as they both sit on his couch. He puts her arm on her shoulder, comforting her.

"I'm sorry. I regret that night too. But the thing is, we never talked about what actually happened to us and what it meant. We were just so caught up in earning Stiles' forgiveness."

"Scott it was drunk sex. What else could it have been? I was in love with Stiles and you were in love with Allison." Malia says defensively.

"But sex isn't just sex Malia. It means more wether you're drunk, high, or even neither."

"So what are you saying? That you and I are physically attracted to each other?"

"I mean, I-I guess?" Scott says itching the back of his head.

Suddenly, his eyes met with hers. They looked at each other gracefully, knowing what was coming next. Without hesitating, they both leaned in, colliding their lips once again.

The kiss got more passionate, but Malia put it to an end by quickly pulling away.

She takes a deep breathe. "I'm sorry Scott, but you and I will never be something because I just care too much about Stiles." She says, and walks out of Scott's house with a tear dripping from her left cheek.

TWO HOURS LATER ~FORREST
"Allison are you almost done setting up?" stiles asks as Allison hangs the last target up.

"Yup. Now, it's not gonna be easy for you to get it at first so I'll help you." Allison says.

"Pshht, how hard can it be? I mean I know I'm a beginner but I'm sure I can figure it out." Stiles says cocky as can be.

Allison looks at him rolling her eyes but still handing him the bow and arrow. Stiles sloppily pulls it back and aims for the center of the target, but the arrow shoots in the pile of of leaves two feet from Stiles.

Allison laughs letting a sarcastic clap escape from her hands.

"Great job genius. You really taught those leaves a lesson." She says.

Stiles lets out a smile to cover his embarrassment. Allison comes toward him, grabbing the bow and arrow.

"Get behind me Stiles." She says. "Um isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Like you helping me?"

"I am helping you," Allison looks at stiles with her hazelnut eyes glowing at the sight of him. "Trust me."

Stiles likes the sound of that, so he does what she says.

He slowly creeps up behind her as she grabs his hands and puts them on the bow and arrow on top of her hands.

"Now, just do what I'm doing." She says pulling back the arrow with Stiles following the trail of her movements.

STILES' POV:
It was making me crazy. My breathe against her neck, her silk-like black hair near my nose, the scent of her on my t-shirt...it made me wanna pull her even closer to me.

She was so concentrated at the target. Her eyes focused with her eyebrows pulled together, like it was the most important thing in the world.

Suddenly, we shoot the arrow and it lands straight in the red.

"See?" she says as she drops the bow and arrow. "That was great." I don't say a word. I'm not focused on shooting arrows anymore, I'm focused on her.

With my hands still on hers, I slowly place them to her waist, as I trail mine down to her thighs. My breathing gets heavier on her neck, as I get a hold of her thighs well enough to pull her back onto my lower abdomen.

I felt her take a deep breathe, knowing she was trying to hold a moan in from feeling me behind her.

I pulled my head closer to her ear, softly breathing in it as I gently sucked on it with my tongue.

She pulls her head back, enjoying the sensation. "S-stiles," she asks breathlessly. "What are you doing? W-we have dinner reservations..r-remember?"

I slowly part my lips from her ear as she exhales deeply.

"Allison," I say feeling more of a connection to her then ever. "I love you."

My heart fluttered as warmth spread throughout my whole body after those three words. It was the perfect time, the perfect place, and standing in front of was the perfect girl.

"What?" she says as she quickly turns around, facing me.

"I love you." I say again, this time more confident.

Her eyes become glossy as we stand there, unable to ignore the sexual tension.

"Then screw the dinner reservations."She says, quickly hopping onto me and wrapping her legs around my waist.

I catch her, supporting her with my hands on her butt. She places those glossy lips on mine, and kisses me more passionately then she ever has before.

Our breathing was heavy as we both let a few low moans out throughout the kiss. We knew this time there was nothing stopping us. No guilt, no friends, no relationships. We could go all the way.

She slips her tongue deeper into my mouth as I return the favor not being able to get enough of her.

After a few more seconds of the extraordinary kiss, we stop, breathing heavily like we just ran a marathon.

I felt the heat in my pants expanding, knowing she can feel it on her stomach.

"What do you say we go to my house? My dads not home." I say, throbbing for her.

"I say hell yes."