I (Kind Of) Forgive You

*end of this chapter is important :) make sure you read it if you're gonna move on peeps*

STILES POV:

I'm not gonna lie. I miss him. I miss Scott and the friendship we had. I don't have anyone to talk to but Allison, and I even feel like she's keeping something from me.

But every time I even feel a little nostalgic about Scott, I remember what he did with Malia, and the anger comes flooding back. However I always ask myself, is the anger what's keeping me from forgiving him? It's not like I was completely faithful to Malia either....

I pick up my phone and dialed him, not really sure of what I was doing.

I put my phone to my ear, with my breathe increasing. It ringed once, but I quickly hung it up feeling like an idiot.

I threw my phone on my bed as I started walking in circles around my room trying to make up my mind.

I finally came to terms with the fact that I couldn't be doing this. I can't be trying to make amends with Scott right now, not with being madly in love with Allison.

I hear my phone ringing, I quickly grab it from my bed seeing it was Scott calling me back.

I was about to hang it up, but I told myself come on stiles don't be such a pussy.
I pick it up....

NARRATOR:

Stiles: h-hello?

Scott: Stiles...hey. 

Stiles: hey..

Scott: I saw that you called me. Um, do you have anything you want to talk about?

Stiles: I called you? Wait really? Sorry must've butt dialed you.

Scott (sighs): Stiles, you didn't butt dial me. 

Scott: It's time to talk this out okay? 

Stiles: Scott, I...I can't. 

Scott: Why? 

Stiles: Because if I see you right now, I'm going to want to forgive you. And I can't let myself do that.

Scott: Let's just meet at the clinic. Just me and you. It's time Stiles, it's time.

Scott hangs up the phone, leaving Stiles to make one decision. 

About an hour later, they meet at the clinic, both with sweaty palms and nostalgic hearts. They enter the clinic without saying a word, and lock the door.

They stare at each other, taking a breathe to feel the negative energy. "Stiles, look, I wanted to say one thing to you tonight, and if you still don't forgive me, or at least just find to be civil, then I'll leave you alone."

Stiles nods his head, ready for Scott to tell him. "I don't have anybody right now. Not even Malia. My only companion is guilt. I forgive you for everything that you did too, even for falling for Allison while I was with her. Even for kissing her, for touching her, for-"

"Okay, I get the point." Stiles interrupts. "But the thing is, it's time for you to get past this too. This whole drama that started between us and Allison. I want you to know that a girl should not be getting in the way of our friendship because that's not how Scott and Stiles are. Scott and Stiles are a team, no matter what. They're best friends, no matter what. And hell yeah, they're gonna make stupid mistakes, but in the end they always have each other. But right now...I feel like I don't have you, Stiles."

Stiles slowly exhales, almost wanting to cry. "Do you love her?" he says.

"Malia?" Scott asks in surprise. Stiles nods, feeling nervous for the answer. "Yeah. I do love her. And that night, when we both felt rejected, I let my feelings get the best of me."

There was pure silence in the clinic. Not even the dogs rattling the cages could be heard. Stiles finally get the courage to speak.

"It'll never be the same Scott. As much as I want it to be, it's not ever gonna be the same between us. Too much has changed, and the damage done feels so hard to get through."

"And I get it," Scott urges. "It doesn't have to be, I know it's gonna be tough."

"But," Stiles continues. "Once my brother always my brother right? Even if we've got some trust issues." He smirks. 

The two hug, feeling the warmth in the air and from each other. They were finally on good terms.

ALLISON'S POV (her room):

After throwing up crap the whole day, you'd think I'd go to the doctor. But I can't, they don't have my medical records because I'm technically labeled as corpse. So instead, I submitted an anonymous urine sample to a free clinic. 

I have my results in my hand, nervous as hell. I almost don't want to know what's written in this envelope. My heart is in the dark pit of my stomach, but I can't go on not knowing why I'm coughing up black sticky liquid. 

I slowly open the envelope, hearing the crease of it unfold. I pull out the folded letter, taking one more deep breathe until I open it. 

My eyes scan it, as my pulse increased.

But what I found wasn't some rare disease, or a respiratory illness. I found something much more shocking and insensible. I'm pregnant. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OK SOOOOO LIKE WHAT TO YA'LL THINK. ALLISON IS PREGOS BUT THAT STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY SHE'S THROWING UP GROSS STUFF. WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? WAS IT BORING? GOOD? IS ALLISON BEING PREGNANT A GOOD TURN? comment below :)