Chapter 3

Lauren POV

Lucy and I are finishing a movie in the back of the bus. Dinah was back here with us, but she went up front to find some food and chat with Normani and Ally. Camila is riding separate at the moment for family reasons.

I use this alone time to scoot a little closer to Lucy and wrap my arms around her torso to cuddle.

"I'm so glad that we've been able to spend so much time together lately. I don't want it to end."

"I know babe." Lucy responds, proceeding to connect her lips to mine.

Quickly things get heated, as it seems we haven't had a ton of "alone time" lately. Lucy bites my bottom lip lightly. When I let out a slight moan, she uses that it as an entry for her tongue into my mouth.

"Hey..." I hear Ally say, jumping back from Lucy before Ally sees what is going on.

"Yeah?" I ask back, a bit startled.

"Did either of you want PBJ? Dinah's making sandwiches."
"No thanks." Lucy and I say in unison.

"...Okay." Ally glances at us with a smirk.

"Jesus that was close." Lucy says, grabbing the back of my neck and wasting no time to pull me back into her.

As our tongues are battling each other, I wrap my arms around my girlfriend's waist and pull her pelvis into mine. I then move my lips around to her neck and start to place small kisses and light nibbles. Lucy reacts by thrusting her body even further into mine.

Before things get too heated back here, I lighten the mood by taking her off guard and tickling her while my face is still buried into her neck. She starts to giggle uncontrollably and tries to get away, but I have her body locked down beneath mine.

"You two just can't keep your hands off each other now can you?" I hear Dinah's voice behind us and again, jump off Lucy quickly as Dinah begins to laugh.

"Chill Lauren... I was just seeing if either of you wanted a sandwich, but clearly you are both too preoccupied with each other."

"Shut up Dinah, she was teasing me so I had to get payback." I try to come off sly.

"Plus, Ally already asked us." Lucy chimes in.

"Mhm. Whatever ya'll say. We'll be up front when you're done with each other." Dinah winks and walks back through the curtains to the front.

"I need to tell them Lucy... and by tell them, I mean today." They are all coming way too close to finding out the wrong way. I'm nervous as hell.

"I agree. You know I'm always on your side." She rubs my arm encouragingly.

"I think I'm going to tell Normani right now and then maybe the rest of the girls when we get to the venue."

"Do you want me to stay back here or go to the bunk?" Lucy asks, knowing well that she needs to let me have complete control of this situation.

"I think it'll be best if it is just me and Mani for this one...At least I hope..." My breathing is unsteady and my heartbeat is erratic. I am overwhelmed with apprehension.

"Okay no problem. I hope it goes well." Lucy gets up from the couch in the back area of the bus where we are.

Lucy kisses my cheek before opening the door to go to the front of the bus.

I pick up my phone and send Normani a text. I was going to have Lucy get Normani, but I didn't want the others to be suspicious of anything.

Lauren: Can you come to the back of the bus? I need to talk to you.